sweet treat fun!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all make a fun sweet treat together! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🥰💜*

Today has been a very relaxing and very fun day at the Dawson household!

Ryland has been doing a lot of spring cleaning around the house and he also posted a YouTube video on his channel while Shane has been researching things for a new video he wants to do in the future.

Rosie and Posey have been happily playing and hanging out with their Daddy, Mama, Honey, Cheeto and Uno all day!

Right now Shane, Ryland and Posey are in the kitchen together while Rosie is sitting on the floor with Uno, Honey and Cheeto!

Ryland and Shane have been really wanting s'mores lately, so they are going to cook some chocolate and marshmallows in the oven together and then add graham crackers to make s'mores!

Ryland holds Posey in his arms and he dances around with her, making her giggle and smile.

Posey was a little grouchy earlier due to teething pain, but she is feeling back to her very happy self!

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

"Ma ma ma ma!" Posey says as she plays with Ryland's face, making Ryland giggle loudly at her.

"Hi, baby girl! Hi! Do you feel better now?" Ryland asks Posey in a babyfied voice as he fixes her hair.

Posey giggles and smiles, showing off her smile that has a few small white teeth!

"How many teeth does she have now, babty?" Shane asks Ryland with a grin.

"Five and half teeth! She will have six teeth soon! The sixth tooth should pop out soon!" Ryland says to Shane with a proud smile.

"Aww! You have so many teeth already, baby girl!" Shane says as he softly kisses Posey's cheek and Posey smiles at her Daddy.

"Da da da da!" Posey says at Shane making Ryland smile.

Shane then begins to mix the chocolate in the pan while Ryland and Posey both happily watch him.

"Oooo!" Posey says as Shane and Ryland both smile at her.

"Mmm, look at the chocolate, Po! Mmm! It looks so yummy!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice at Posey and Posey giggles.

"Ya! Ya!" Posey says as she claps her hands loudly.