meeting jeffree's new boyfriend!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all meet Jeffree's new boyfriend for the first time! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🧡🖤💜*

Right now, Rosie and Posey are watching Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin movie while Ryland and Shane are sitting on the couch!

*Rosie and Posey's outfits*

Shane just got a text message from Jeffree and Jeffree wants to have a playdate with the kids and he also wants Shane and Ryland to meet his new boyfriend Andre!

Jeffree and Andre met online a few weeks after Jeffree gave birth to Delilah! They met a few days later and they have been dating ever since!

Andre has a child from a previous relationship, a son named Amari while Jeffree has three children from his marriage to Nate, Dominic, Darren and baby Delilah.

Shane is looking at Ryland who is filming a small Instagram Story video of Rosie and Posey watching the movie.

"Hey, Ry?" Shane says softly to Ryland.

"Hmm?" Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

"Do we have any plans for today?" Shane asks Ryland softly and Ryland looks over at Shane wondering what he means by this.

"No, we don't actually. Why what's up, babe?" Ryland asks Shane.

"Jeffree texted that he wants to have a playdate with the kids." Shane says to Ryland.

"Aww, that sounds fun! Roo, Po, do you girls wanna go over Auntie Jeffree's house and have a playdate with Dominic and Darren?" Ryland says to Rosie and Posey.

"YES!" Rosie says as she jumps up and down happily!

"Ya! Ma ma ma!" Posey says as she wobbles over to Ryland and Ryland picks her up.

"You can tell Jeffree we are coming!" Ryland says making Shane smile.

"Jeffree also wants us to meet his new boyfriend." Shane says as Ryland looks at him and then he sighs at Shane.

"God... I have a bad feeling about the new guy. I don't know why." Ryland says to Shane.

"He seems nice I guess. We haven't met him yet so we don't know for sure. He is a dad and he seems involved in his son's life. I don't think Jeffree should have introduced the kids to him yet but that's not my choice, you know." Shane says to Ryland and Ryland nods.

"I just don't want him being close with our kids. We don't know him." Ryland says to Shane and Shane nods.

"Well, we can meet him and give him a chance and tell Jeffree our thoughts." Shane says to Ryland.

"I hope he won't be offended." Ryland says with a frown.

"I know and I'm sure he won't. But I'm sure he understands how we both feel. Jeffree says his boys and Andre's son get along so that's good." Shane says to Ryland and Ryland nods.