hanging out with jenna + julien!

*Shane, Ryland and the kids all meet up with Jenna and Julien, to meet their kids! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need some ideas! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖*

Right now, Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Uno and Cheeto are all loaded up in the G-Wagon and they are headed to Jenna and Julien's house to have a fun playdate, catch up and have a fun day together!

Honey, Uno and Cheeto, but mostly just Honey and Uno, will have a fun playdate with Jenna and Julien's four dogs - Mr. Marbles, Kermit, Peach and Bunny.

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are all going to have a playdate with Jenna and Julien's neatly adopted three sons!

Jenna and Julien's three boys were a biological brothers sibling set in foster care and after fostering them for two years, Jenna and Julien recently adopted all three of them a few months ago, officially making the boys Solomita's!

The boys names are Carson Julien Solomita, who is seven years old, Noah Devon Solomita, who is six years old and Gray Marlon Solomita, who is five years old!

Today, Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are all going to meet Carson, Noah and Gray!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey all met the boys through many Zoom calls but this will be the very first time they all meet and hang out in person. Also today, Jenna, Julien, Carson, Noah and Gray will meet Crew and Cooper for the very first time!

Shane is driving while Ryland is sitting in the passenger seat, holding Shane's hand with a big smile on his face.

"Who is excited to see Auntie Jenna and Uncle Julien today?" Ryland asks the girls with a cheeky smile.

"MEEEEEEEE!" Posey yells as she swings her legs happily in her car seat.

"I am! I am! I am soooo excited!" Rosie says as she claps her hands and gets excited.

"Daddy and I are both really excited too! Today is going to be a fun day for all of us!" Ryland says to the girls with a smile and Shane smiles too.

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's outfits*

"Hey girlies, do you two think Cooper and Crew are excited for our fun today too?" Shane asks Rosie and Posey while he drives.

"Yes, I do, Daddy! But they are sweeping right now and look so cute!" Rosie says happily to her Daddy, causing him to smile.

"Coop awake! Cwrew sweep, Roo!" Posey says, correcting her big sister, making Rosie giggle.

Ryland looks in the mirror and does see that Cooper is awake while Crew is fast asleep. Ryland thinks the girls' little banters between one each other is really cute especially at their ages of two and three.

"Auntie Jenna and Uncle Julien are both so excited to finally see all of us after not seeing us for a while and they are also really excited to finally meet Cooper and Crew for the time!" Shane says happily to the girls.