try try again!

*Ryland and Shane try another fertility treatment to have a baby! I hope you guys are enjoying this book! Love • Bree 🖤🐷

Today is the BIG day! Shane and Ryland are going to do another fertility treatment to try to get pregnant with their first baby!

It is nine am in the morning! Shane and Ryland are at the fertility clinic patiently awaiting for the procedure to start. Shane decides to vlog the event for the future if this treatment works, so he can shows the fans later if they do get pregnant.

Shane films Ryland on the table with his legs up on the stirrups. Ryland giggles and covers his face, not believing Shane is actually filming this.

"BABE! Don't you dare film my privates!" Ryland says as he tries to cover himself.

"I'm not! Don't worry. I don't wanna see what the doctor is gonna do down there anyway!" Shane says as he giggles.

"You are so perverted." Ryland says as he laughs, his cheeks blushing red.

"Oops." Shane whispers making Ryland giggle.

"You ready for this, babe?" Shane says as Ryland smiles at him.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be! I'm hoping we will finally have a baby." Ryland says as he takes a deep breath and sighs, trying to keep himself calm.

"We will! We gotta be positive, babe!" Shane says as he kisses Ryland's hand.

"I have been praying like crazy and you know I don't." Ryland says softly.

"It will happen when it's the right time and I think it's the right time." Shane says as he smiles at the vlog camera.

~ After The Procedure ~
Shane is currently driving home. The procedure was successful and they will find out in two weeks if Ryland is pregnant.

Ryland is holding Shane's hand and is very sleepy from the twilight medicine the fertility clinic gives you to relax during the procedure.

"Hi, baby. How are you feeling?" Shane says as Ryland covers his face with Shane's hoodie.

"Just tired and high. I just wanna sleep." Ryland groans making Shane frown.

Shane knows Ryland feels bad because of the medicine he had to take, not because of the procedure itself but he wishes he could make Ryland feel better.

"We will be home in ten minutes then you can sleep all day. I love you." Shane says as he softly kisses Ryland's hand.

"I love you too." Ryland mumbles as he covers his face with Shane's sweatshirt.

*****
Shane and Ryland are now home! Shane made sure Ryland ate breakfast before letting him rest.

"Do you wanna go upstairs or stay down here, babe?" Shane asks Ryland softly.

"I wanna lay on the couch for a while." Ryland whispers as he covers himself up with his blanket.

Shane rubs Ryland's back before kissing his cheek.

"Get some rest, babe. I love you. I am so proud of you." Shane says as he kisses Ryland's cheek again.

"I love you too and aw. Thank you for staying with me when they did it." Ryland says as he closes his eyes.