baby dawson #2 gender reveal party!

*Is #BabyDawson2 a girl or a boy? What do you guys think? A boy 💙 or a girl 💖 Find out below! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Shane and Ryland's gender reveal party for Baby Dawson 2! Shane, Ryland, Drew, Garrett and Andrew have been setting up all of the decorations and fun goodies!

"Does this table look good to you guys?" Andrew asks Shane and Ryland.

"It looks GREAT! Thank you so much, Andrew!" Ryland says as he looks at everything and hugs Andrew.

"You're welcome!" Andrew says with a cheeky smile.

Drew walks over with pink and blue balloon bouquets in each of his hands. Drew sets the pink balloons on the left side of the table while Garrett sets the blue balloons on the right side.

Garrett, Andrew and Drew then put three rope banners on the wall behind the table!

Shane and Ryland look at the table and smile in utter excitement. They can't believe they are having another gender reveal party and are having another baby!

"Aww, this is so so exciting!" Shane says as he tenderly kisses Ryland's cheek.

"I know, I am so excited for this." Ryland says as he kisses Shane softly.

"You should have did a Harry Potter gender reveal party though but that's okay, this party is going to be fun!" Garrett says playfully to Ryland to Shane.

"Aw, I'm sorry Garrett!" Ryland says to Garrett.

"However, you can buy Rosie and this baby more Harry Potter things! Rosie loves the Harry Potter wands you gave her, she plays with them all of the time." Ryland says with a cheeky grin.

"Aww, I'm glad! I already picked out a Harry Potter outfit for this baby to match with Rosie!" Garrett says making Ryland and Shane smile.

"We are basic bitches that's why! We didn't think we would be having another gender reveal party this soon too!" Shane says as he giggles.

Andrew busts out laughing and tries to get it together but fails.

"Yeah, I get pregnant with ease now!" Ryland says with a chuckle.

"This party is going to be so fun! I love parties!" Drew says with a big smile.

Rosie crawls over to Drew, Garrett, Andrew, Shane and Ryland and smiles at all of them.

"Hi, big sister Roo! Hi, baby girl!" Ryland says as Rosie smiles at her Mommy.

Rosie is definitely a Mommy's princess and a Daddy's girl.

"Ma ma! Da da! Doo! Ga Gaa! Aaa!" Rosie says happily.

"There's Uncle Drew, Uncle Garrett and Uncle Andrew! Yay!" Shane says as he picks up Rosie and kisses her cheek.