conspiracy celebration party!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Andrew, Morgan, Jeffree, Nate, Dominic and Darren all celebrate the launch of the conspiracy collection! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🐷*

Today is the official launch of the Conspiracy Makeup and Clothing Collection!

Jeffree, Nate, Shane and Ryland are having a small launch party at Jeffree and Nate's house to celebrate the launch of the whole Conspiracy Collection!

After a very long, busy and emotional year, the JeffreexShane Conspiracy collection has FINALLY launched and will be sold to everyone TODAY!

Jeffree, Nate, Shane, Ryland, Morgan and Andrew are all at the small launch party at the Star household!

Also, Rosie, Dominic, Darren and Posey are also there at the small launch party as well! Rosie and Dominic are happily playing together in the living room!

Nate, Jeffree, Shane, Ryland, Morgan and Andrew are all sitting together at the dining room table with their laptops out, waiting for the launch to officially happen!

Jeffree is bottle feeding Darren and Shane is bottle feeding Posey!

"I am so anxious and nervous about the collection launch today! I feel like I am going to throw up!" Shane says as he rocks Posey and continues to feed her as he chuckles.

"OH MY GOSH! Me too! Me too!" Jeffree says as he begins to burp Darren on his shoulder and Darren burps loudly.

Shane, Ryland, Andrew, Nate and Jeffree all chuckle at Darren's big burp.

"My goodness, baby boy! Big burp!" Jeffree says in a babyfied voice to Darren as Darren giggles loudly.

"He burps just like his Daddy does!" Nate says as he jokes, making Shane, Ryland and Andrew all laugh loudly.

"Don't be nervous! It will be okay, guys! The launch  will absolutely be AMAZING!" Ryland says as he kisses Shane and then softly kisses Posey's head.

"I think the launch will be great! You two worked hella hard on this collection." Nate says as he softly kisses Jeffree twice making Jeffree smile.

"Today is going to be absolutely fucking wild!" Jeffree says as he giggles.

"Totally!" Shane says as he snorts and laughs loudly.

"And I am totally going fo film all of this!" Andrew says playfully as he films Jeffree and Shane.

"And I am totally going fo film all of this!" Andrew  says playfully as he films Jeffree and Shane