a dawson christmas!

*The whole Dawson family celebrates Christmas together! Rosie is 3 1/2, Posey is 2 and the twins Cooper and Crew are seven months old. Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️🎄💚*

Today is Christmas Day!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Uno, Honey and Cheeto are all downstairs together after waking up super early this morning!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew and the three Dawson pets all anxiously walk into the living room to see if Santa Claus came to their house last night and brought many presents for all nine of them!

Rosie and Posey are holding each other's hands as they jump around happily, Shane is holding Cooper and Crew in his arms and Ryland is vlogging everyone!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's Christmas pajamas*

Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all have matching Christmas themed pajamas on that Ryland bought for them just for Christmas. Ryland also has a Christmas onesie on and Shane has a baggy t-shirt with pajamas pants.

"Roo, Po, are you girls excited to see if Santa came to our house last night?" Ryland asks the girls as he vlogs them standing together.

"YES!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison as they jump around in excitement.

"What about you two boys? Are you two excited? Today is your first Christmas ever! Yay! Yay!" Ryland says on a babyfied voice at Cooper and Crew as Shane holds them in his arms.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Cooper and Crew both say in unison to Ryland as they both smile, showing the few teeth they have in their mostly gummy mouths.

"How many Christmases I had, Mama?" Rosie asks Ryland curiously.

"Yeah! Me too, Mama! How many?" Posey also asks Ryland with a big smile.

"Let's see! Posey, you have had three Christmases so far and Rosie, you have had four Christmases so far!" Ryland says to the girls, causing them to ooo and ahh happily.

"Daddy! Are you excited to see if Santa came to our house?" Rosie asks Shane as she looks up at Shane and smiles up at him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Are you cited? Are you cited?" Posey also asks Shane, smiling up at him too.

"I am very excited, Po and Roo! I wonder if Santa came to our house? I didn't hear him or the reindeers!" Shane says to the girls.

"Ba ba!" Cooper says flapping his arms in excitement and smiles.

"Ooooo! Ba ba!" Crew says clapping his hands with a giggle.

"What about you, Mama? Are you excited to see if Santa came to our house?" Rosie asks Ryland, smiling at him and the vlogging camera.

"Ya ya! Are you cited Mama?" Posey also asks Ryland, smiling at him and the vlogging camera as well.

"I am so so so excited, Roo and Po! Let's all go find out and see if Santa came to our house! Come
on!" Ryland says as he vlogs Rosie and Posey running over to the living room with Cooper, Shane and Crew following the girls closely behind.