a dawson family christmas!

*Merry Christmas from the Dawson family! Rosie is nine months old here and she celebrates her first Christmas ever! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎅🏻🤶🏻*

Today is Christmas Day at the Dawson house!

Shane and Ryland are currently laying in bed together and are waiting for Rosie to wake up for the day. Shane and Ryland are so so excited to have a fun filled day with Rosie. Rosie is at a stage where everything is very exciting to her.

It is Rosie's first ever Christmas and Shane and Ryland are just so happy to spoil Rosie rotten today, even though she won't really understand what Christmas means just yet! 

Ryland is all curled up next to Shane and Shane rubs circles his back. Ryland hasn't been feeling like himself lately and Shane has been taking care of him which Ryland loves.

Shane begins to vlog himself and Ryland cuddling together. Shane smiles at the camera while Ryland playfully hides his face, making Shane chuckle.

"Merry Christmas, guys! And happy Vlogmas too! Even though we did our vlogmas on Instagram this year! But we wanted to film Rosie's first Christmas for YouTube and for us to look back on in the future." Shane says as Ryland yawns.

"Merry Christmas, everyone! We are just waiting for Rosie to wake up, she is sleeping in today." Ryland says as he lays his head on Shane's chest.

"Ryland hasn't been feeling well, guys. But don't worry, I have been taking very good care of him." Shane says with a slight frown.

"I haven't felt well, but I feel a little better today. Shane has been the best nurse ever." Ryland says as he and Shane kiss each other twice.

Rosie begins to make noises on the baby monitor, making Shane and Ryland smile ear to ear.

Shane films the pink baby monitor while Ryland holds it. They both see Rosie rolling around in her crib and talking to her stuffed animals.

"She is so cute! Look at her!" Shane says a he giggles and Ryland smiles.

"Well, let's go get her! It is time to open presents!" Ryland says as he cheers in excitement.

"Yay! Let's go!" Shane says as he follows Ryland to Rosie's nursery.

Ryland and Shane have waited many years for this moment. After a few years of dating and then getting married, Shane and Ryland struggled to have a baby of their own. But after two years of trying to conceive and many fertility treatments, they welcomed their daughter Rosie Christina into the world in March. 

This Christmas is just extremely special for Shane and Ryland. It will also be special for another reason too and Shane has no idea about it!

Shane and Ryland both walk into Rosie's nursery together and they see Rosie sitting in her crib with her stuffed animals.

"Ma ma! Da da!" Rosie says as she manages to stand up in her crib, smiling at Ryland and Shane.

Rosie then begins to jump up and down in excitement. Rosie really loves to see her Daddy and Mama!

"Hi, baby girl! Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!" Ryland says as he picks up Rosie from her crib.

Ryland tenderly kisses Rosie's cheeks, making Rosie smile ear to ear. Rosie then waves at Shane and the camera.

"Hi, Rosie! Merry Christmas, baby girl!" Shane says as he kisses Rosie's forehead.

"Look at Rosie's Christmas pajamas! We got these for her and they fit her perfectly." Ryland says as he tickles Rosie, making her laugh loudly.