two sick little dawsons girls

*Posey and Rosie both have a cold and both of them are very grumpy today. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐷🐷*

Shane, Andrew snd Jeffree are all finishing up things for the Conspiracy palette, the Conspiracy collection and everything that needs to be done before launch day which is in about a week.

Also, Shane, Andrew and Jeffree are filming all of this for their video series on Shane's YouTube channel!

Shane left the house very early this morning when Ryland, Rosie and Posey were all still sleeping, which is a really rare occurrence because Shane is always up all night editing and sleeping in late!

Ryland woke up to a very fussy Posey and Rosie this morning. Both of them aren't feeling well at all and are very miserable this morning, which makes Ryland very sad for the both of them.

Luckily, Ryland managed to get Rosie back to sleep for a little bit, but Posey is another story right now.

Posey has been up since six 'o clock this morning, even though she usually wakes up at eight 'o clock in the morning everyday and she has been nonstop fussy and just miserable so far this morning.

Ryland thinks Posey has a cold or an ear ache, which makes him feel very sad for Posey. Ryland hates it when the girls don't feel well because he is a worrier and he worries about every little thing.

Ryland is changing Posey's diaper in her nursery and Posey is currently fussing because she is still sleepy and she is still grumpy.

"Po po, it's okay baby girl. It's okay, baby girl. I know you don't feel good, Po. I know you don't feel good, baby. You and Roo are both going to see Dr. Bailey in a few hours to get checked out and to get some medicine to make you both feel better. Shh shh shh shh." Ryland says as he begins to rock Posey in his arms and Posey begins to calm down a little bit.

"It is okay, baby girl. Mama loves you so so much, Posey girl. Mama loves you." Ryland whispers to Posey as he softly kisses Posey's cheek and Posey stops crying and looks up at Ryland, making Ryland smile ear to ear.

"You are such a pretty girl, Posey! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" Ryland says in a babyfied voice to Posey, making Posey smile a little at him.

Ryland and Posey then look at each other in the mirror that is in Posey's nursery and about her changing table. Posey then begins to coo at herself, making Ryland smile ear to ear.

"Who is that pretty girl? Who is that?" Ryland asks Posey in a babyfied voice and Posey coos happily again.

Posey then looks at Ryland and begins to grab at Ryland's cheek, making Ryland chuckle at her.

"Silly Po Po! Silly, girl!" Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek again.

*Posey and Rosie's pajamas*

A few minutes later, Rosie happily walks out of her bedroom, looking for her mama and her baby sister.