meeting baby delilah

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey all go over to Jeffree's house to meet Jeffree and Nate's new daughter, Delilah! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy and send suggestions! Love • Bree 💖*

Right now, Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all getting ready to head to Jeffree's house for a playdate and a fun visit!

A few days ago, Jeffree and his ex-husband Nathan welcomed their third child and only daughter, Delilah Grace Schwandt into their world!

Delilah Grace was born on July 31st and she weighed 5lbs 15 oz and was eighteen inches long! She was three and a half weeks early, but she is a very healthy and happy baby girl!

Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are going to come over and visit with Jeffree, Nathan, Dominic, Darren, baby Delilah and the six dogs - Diva, Delicious, Drama, DaVinci, Dominatrix and Dessert and hang out for a little bit!

Ryland is changing Posey's diaper while Shane is putting Rosie's hair into a cute ponytail!

"Daddy!" Rosie says as she giggles loudly and smiles up at Shane.

"Is me putting your hair up in a pretty ponytail making you giggle loudly?" Shane asks Rosie as he smiles at her.

"Yeah! It realwy ickles, Daddy!" Rosie says as she laughs some more at Shane, making Shane smile and giggle some more.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she tries to roll around away from Ryland, making Ryland giggle and smile at her.

"Posey! Stay still! Stay still, baby girl! I am almost done getting you ready!" Ryland says to Posey as he smiles at her and Posey smiles back at her Mama.

Shane giggles and smiles at Posey and Ryland being together.

"Miss rolie polie!" Shane says playfully to Posey in a babyfied voice and Posey goggles and babbles loudly at her Daddy.

"She is a little wiggle worm that's for sure! Just like her big sister was at this age!" Ryland says with a chuckle as he puts Posey's floral romper back on her.

"Okay! Miss Posey is all ready to go now! Let me make sure the diaper bag is all packed and we can go!" Ryland says as he kisses Posey's cheek before walking into the living room to get the diaper bag.

*Posey and Rosie's outfits*

Posey then happily crawls over to both Rosie and Shane and she is smiling up at the both of them.

"Roo! Da da!" Posey says, making both Rosie and Shane smile.

"Hi, sissy! Hiiiiiii!" Rosie says as she hugs her baby sister tightly and kisses her forehead making Posey babble and smile back.

"Hi, Po! You look so so pretty today! Yes, you do!" Shane says as he picks up Posey and sits her on his lap.

"Daddy! Are we seeing baby Dewiwah today?" Rosie asks Shane with a big cheeky smile.