we have a special announcement

*Ryland and Shane announce they are having baby #2 to all of their fans! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💕*

Vlog Title: Rosie's Big Surprise!
Video Description: Ryland and I have been really shocked by the amazing family news! We weren't planning on doing this for another year or two but we are so happy it happened with ease and no heartache or disappointment like last time. Ryland and I are excited to document this journey with all of you just like before! Rosie is excited as well! Well, excited as a nine month old can be. No spoilers here, so please watch the video! 🐽🐷🥰

Ryland films himself in the bathroom. Ryland is wearing Shane's gray robe and his glasses and is half asleep.

"Good morning, guys! It is seven am and I just woke up. I slept really good last night, I was SO tired yesterday! Rosie is still sleeping in her bedroom and Shane is out filming something with Andrew. I'm surprised Shane is even up this early honestly. You all know that Shane loves to stay up late and sleep in late." Ryland says as Rosie begins to cry in the background and Ryland frowns.

"I'll be right back, let me go get Rosie and calm her down! She must have a dirty diaper." Ryland says as he turns the camera off.

Ryland is back and turns the camera on. Ryland is with a very happy Rosie and is holding her in his arms.

Ryland playfully bounces Rosie in his arms, making Rosie giggle loudly. Ryland then tickles Rosie's stomach making Rosie giggle again.

"Wanna say hi to the camera, Roo? Say hi!" Ryland asks softly to Rosie as he kisses her cheek.

"Baaaaaaaaa! Ma ma!" Rosie says as she waves at the camera.

Ryland kisses Rosie's cheek and Rosie lays her head on Ryland's shoulder, making Ryland smile ear to ear. 

"So, I haven't felt right for two weeks now. I have felt absolutely drained and I'm feeling super nauseous right now! I don't think I'm pregnant because I have never gotten pregnant naturally before, I had to take a fertility treatments to get pregnant with Rosie. However, I wanna take a pregnancy test just in case! I'm a little paranoid about stuff like this! I just dipped the pregnancy test in my pee in this red cup and I have to wait three minutes. I will see you guys then. Say bye bye, Roo!" Ryland says as Rosie waves with a cheeky smile.

*Three Minutes Later*

"Okay, I am back guys! Are you ready to look at the test Rosie?" Ryland asks Rosie and Rosie smiles brightly at him.

"Ya, ma ma!" Rosie says clapping her hands in excitement.

"Okay, let's look!" Ryland says as he holds up the pregnancy test to look at it and his jaw drops.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! NO WAY!" Ryland says as he begins to cry and Rosie looks at him in confusion. 

"Ma Ma?" Rosie says looking at Ryland in utter confusion.

"Rosie, you are going to be a big sister! Oh my gosh! Big sister Rosie!" Ryland says as Rosie cheers and smiles.

Ryland shows the positive pregnancy test to the camera and smiles.

"I have a really cute way I wanna tell Shane! You guys will see it soon!" Ryland says with a cheeky grin and kisses Rosie's cheek.