parenting practice!

*Ryland and Shane get some parenting practice from the Graceffa-Preda fam! Eden wasn't conceived in this oneshot yet! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

"Hey what's up you guys! Yes, so today Ryland and I are going to be putting our parenting skills to the test! Joey and Daniel are letting us watch five of their six kids today! Joey and Daniel have to run some errands and Daniel's mom is working so Ryland and I decided we can watch the kids for them! We need some parenting practice before baby Rosie arrives!" Shane says as he films an annoyed looking Ryland in the background.

*Ryland and Shane's outfits*

"I didn't freaking agree to this, mister! So don't say I agreed! You just said bring them over without even asking me!" Ryland says with sass.

"We need some practice, babe! Rosie is going to be here very soon! What did the doctor say the other day? Seven to ten weeks away?" Shane asks as he rubs Ryland's back and kisses Ryland's cheek.

"Maybe twelve, if she is stubborn enough! She is going to be stubborn just like her Daddy!" Ryland says making Shane gasp.

"Triggered!" Shane says as he laughs loudly.

"Can you tell that I'm already tired? I literally can't sleep anymore, babe!" Ryland says with a frown.

"Aw, I'm sorry. I wish I can help you sleep better." Shane says softly as he kisses Ryland.

"It's okay! You make sure I'm comfortable and spoil me! I love you so much." Ryland says softly as he lays his head on Shane's shoulder.

"I love you too, babe! Well, we need to get ready for five kiddos in our house!" Shane says as Ryland giggles.

*****
Fifteen minutes later, Joey and Daniel have arrived with their kids, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and baby River. Daniel is holding baby River in his arms.

"Look who's here! Hi, guys!" Ryland says as he films Joey, Daniel and their kids at the door.

"Hi, Uncle Ryland!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna say in unison as they all hug Ryland.

"You are glowing, Ryland! You look so good! How are you feeling?" Joey asks Ryland as he pats Ryland's baby bump.

"I feel pretty good! I'm just tired all the time! I can't sleep and I feel huge!" Ryland says with a giggle and pats his baby bump. 

"I had trouble sleeping near the end of each of my pregnancies too! But you look really good, Ry!" Joey says with a grin.

"Thank you!" Ryland says happily.

"Would you and Shane want some of Luna's old clothes? We can definitely give you them! We have a lot of sizes!" Daniel says as he bounces River in his arms.

"I'll have to look at what we got for Rosie so far but I'll definitely take the clothes! The more clothes the better! You never know how many outfit changes we would need to do!" Ryland says.