fun playdate with the stars!

*The four Dawson kids have a fun play date with Jeffree and Nate's three kids! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖*

Today has been a relaxing and beautiful Sunday at the Dawson house!

All morning long, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Shane, Honey, Uno and Cheeto all have been hanging out in the living room, playing with Play-Doh and watching Disney movies!

*Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew's outfits*

Also today, Ryland and Shane's best friend Jeffree Star is finally back in town after being in Wyoming for a few weeks!

Jeffree had an extremely bad car accident in Wyoming with his best friend Daniel and they have been recovering together these past few weeks in Wyoming!

Jeffree's ex boyfriend Nate has been taking care of their three young children - Dominic, Darren and Delilah in California while Jeffree recovers!

Jeffree's back is still healing from the car accident but he is feeling good enough to come over and bring his three kids over for a fun play date with Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew!

Right now, Ryland and Shane are both laying on the couch watching YouTube videos while Rosie and Posey are playing with their play kitchen with Honey by their side.

Ryland is holding a sleeping Cooper in his arms and Shane is holding a wide wake Crew in his arms.

Uno is cuddling in between Ryland and Shane on the couch and Cheeto is laying on the top of couch near Ryland's head.

"Hey Roo and Po!" Shane says happily to both Rosie and Posey.

Rosie and Posey both turn around and they happily smile up at their Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy?" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Shane with big smiles on their faces.

"Are you two excited to see Auntie Jeffree, Dominic, Darren and Delilah today?" Shane asks both Rosie and Posey with a cheeky grin.

"YES! I so cited, Daddy!" Posey says as she jumps up and down happily.

"I am so excited too!" Rosie says as she claps her hands and gets very excited.

"Aww, I'm so glad, girlies! Mama and I are excited too!" Shane says with a big cheeky grin.

"Yes! Daddy and I are both very excited to see Auntie Jeffree, Dominic, Darren and Delilah today! Today is going to be so much fun!" Ryland says with a big smile.

"Is Crew and Cooper excited too, Mama?" Rosie asks Ryland as she walks over to Ryland.

"Ya! Is Crwew and Coop cited, Mama?" Posey asks Ryland with a big smile.

"I think they both are! They might not remember Auntie Jeffree since they only met him one time, remember?" Ryland says to Rosie and Posey.

"Yeah!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Ryland happily.