mimi visits!

*Shane's Mom Teresa comes over to visit Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 😎*

Rosie and Posey are both happily "vlogging" their fun day at home with one of Ryland's small Canon cameras he doesn't really use anymore but it still works just fine!

Ryland gave it to Rosie and Posey as a toy and he saves the videos if they are cute enough for memories.

Rosie is holding the camera now and she runs into the kitchen where Shane and his mom Teresa are standing and talking.

"HI, MIMI!" Rosie yells with a big smile on her face.

"MIMIIIII!" Posey yells as she jumps around with excitement, happy to see her Mimi.

Teresa smiles at both of the girls and waves at them.

"Here, girls! Sit on the island stools so you can see Mimi a lot better!" Shane says as he picks up Posey and then Rosie, sitting them each on a stool.

"HI, MIMI!" Rosie yells loudly again as she vlogs Teresa standing in the kitchen.

"HIIIIII!" Posey yells again as she waves at Teresa.

Teresa smiles at both Rosie and Posey and she happily waves at the girls and then at the vlogging camera.

"Hi, Rosie! Hi, Posey! Are you girls vlogging just like Daddy and Mama do?" Teresa asks the girls with a big cheeky smile

"Uh huh!" Posey says as she claps her hands and smiles at Teresa.

"YES, MIMI! I am vlwogging the wholeeeeee day!" Rosie says proudly as she vlogs all around the room.

"Keep the vlogging camera on Mimi and try to keep the camera still." Shane says as Rosie giggles and smiles.

"I vwogged some today too, Daddy!" Posey says happily.

"Woah! So fun, Posey!" Teresa says to Posey with a cheeky smile.

"Awesome! I can't wait to see you and Roo's vlog!" Shane says as Posey and Rosie both smile with lots of excitement.

"Show all of the viewers the treats that Mimi brought all of us today!" Shane says as he helps Rosie hold the vlogging camera better and Rosie vlogs all of the sweet treats that are on the counter!

"Wook! Wook! Wook! Mimi brought us upcakes and ookies and andy!" Posey says as she gets extremely excited.

"YES! YES! Mimi brought us yummy cupcakes and cookies and candy!" Rosie says with a big and happy smile

"Ya! Da candy is Halloween candy cause Halloween is soon!" Posey says with excitement and smiles at the vlogging camera and then at Teresa and Shane.

"And some adults drinks for Mama and I to enjoy!" Shane says as he takes the small wine coolers away from the girls.

"Are you girlies excited for Halloween?" Teresa asks Rosie and Posey.

"I AM! I AM! I love Halloween and dressing up and candy!" Rosie says as she vlogs some more.

"YA! ME TOO! ME TOO! Halloween fun!" Posey says as she chuckles.

"Halloween is going to be so fun with you two beautiful girlies and your two baby brothers!" Teresa says with a big cheeky smile at Rosie and Posey causing both girls to smile too!

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Cooper and Crew both say loudly as they both crawl into the kitchen with Ryland closely behind them.

"Hi, Coop! Hi, Cwrew!" Rosie says as she vlogs both Cooper and Crew both crawling around.

"Oop! Cew!" Posey says to her baby brothers, causing her to giggle and smile.

Cooper and Crew both look up at their big sisters, Mimi and Daddy and they both babble loudly and smile at all of them.

"There are the boys! Come here! Come here to Mimi!" Teresa says as she picks up both Cooper and Crew to hold happily.

"Awwww!" Shane, Rosie, Posey and Ryland both say in unison as Rosie vlogs Cooper, Crew and Teresa all together!

"Hi, Mama!" Rosie and Posey both say in unison to Ryland and Ryland happily waves at the girls.

"Hi, Roo and Posey!" Ryland says with a big cheeky smile at the girls.

"Hi, big boys! Hi! Mimi loves you and you and Rosie and Posey and Mama and Daddy!" Teresa says to Cooper and Crew in a babyfied voice, causing both boys to babble and smile.

Teresa, Cooper, Crew, Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey all go outside to play with Uno, Honey and Cheeto all following them to play!

For the rest of the day, Shane, Ryland, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew and Teresa all happily spend the day together and have fun! :)

Teresa posts a picture of herself hugging Rosie and Posey with big smiles. She writes the caption as: "I am so happy to be with my granddaughters today! 💜💛

Teresa posts another picture of herself happily holding Cooper and Crew in her arms. Teresa is smiling and the boys are both giggling. She writes the caption as: "I am also so happy to be with my grandsons today as well! 💙🧡"

Teresa posts another picture of Shane, herself and Ryland all standing together. She writes the caption as: "A selfie with two of my boys! I love you @shanedawson and @rylandadams ❤️"

Ryland posts a picture of Rosie, Crew, Teresa, Cooper and Posey all sitting together. Teresa is giggling at Ryland and Shane while Rosie, Crew, Cooper and Posey are all smiling up at Teresa. He writes the caption as: "roo, po, coop and crew all love you, mimi! 💜💛💙🧡"

Ryland posts another picture of Shane, Teresa and himself together. He writes the caption as: "we are happy to have @teresa_yaw visiting with us for a few days! 😍🥰😘"

Shane posts a picture of Rosie, Crew, Teresa, Cooper and Posey all sitting together and all of them are smiling. He writes the caption as: "My mom with my four kids 🥺😭 I have dreamt of this day ever since I met Ryland because I knew he was going to be my forever partner and the person I would have children with. I'm so blessed 💜"

Shane posts another picture of himself, Teresa and Ryland all hugging each other. He writes the caption as: "My mom and my favorite person 🥰"