after easter fun!

*It is a few days after Easter and Ryland and Shane have a very fun day at home with Rosie, Posey and Morgan! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💟*

Today is the Tuesday after Easter!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all up and awake for the day and they are all downstairs playing and hanging out!

Rosie and Posey are both happily sitting on the living room floor together with Cheeto, Uno and Honey!

*Rosie and Posey's pajamas*

Posey is playing with her pink, mint green and white big blocks with Honey and Uno sitting next to her while Rosie is playing with her stuffed animals with Cheeto next to her!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says out loud to Uno and Honey with a big gummy smile at them.

Uno sniffs and licks Posey's face, making Posey giggle loudly at him.

Honey then playfully knocks Posey's little block tower over, making Posey giggle loudly.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she pets both Honey and Uno with a big smile.

Shane is laying on the couch on his stomach while Ryland is rubbing his back.

"Mmm." Shane says as he feels a little bit of pain while Ryland rubs his back.

"Why does your back hurt, babty?" Ryland asks Shane with a slight frown on his face.

"From me working out in our garage gym yesterday. I think I lifted too many weights." Shane says as he groans a little as Ryland continues to rub Shane's back.

"Babe! You need to be really careful when you work out! I don't want you to have back problems from lifting too much weight." Ryland says as he continues to softly rub Shane's back and kisses Shane's cheek.

"I love you, babty." Shane says softly to Ryland.

"I love you too!" Ryland says to Shane with a cheeky grin.

"Chee, sit!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile at Cheeto.

Cheeto happily sits down for Rosie, making Rosie very excited.

"Mama! Daddy! Chee sit for me! See! See!" Rosie yells to Ryland and Shane with a humungous smile on her face.

"He did? Oh my goodness, Roo!" Ryland says with a big cheeky smile.

"That is awesome, Roo! Good job!" Shane says to Rosie with a smirk.

"Roo, Po, are you girls hungry?" Ryland asks Rosie and Posey.

"Ya! I hungwry!" Rosie says to Ryland as she pets Cheeto and hugs him.

"Ba ba ba!" Posey says with a big cheeky smile.