do laundry with me q&a!

*Ryland does a Q&A while he folds his laundry up! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see!Enjoy! Love • Bree 🦋*

Catch Up With Laundry With Me Q&A!
Ryland Vlogs
507K Subscribers

Catch Up With Laundry With Me Q&A!Ryland Vlogs507K Subscribers

*Imagine Ryland's eyes are opened. I tried my best😂*

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting many vlogs lately! Life has been busy with the kids and getting ready for baby Winnie's arrival! So today, I decided to do a Q&A to answer all of your questions! Enjoy!

Hope you have great day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryland begins the video with him sitting on floor of Lily's nursery with a big laundry basket next to him. Ryland gets the vlogging camera set up on a shelf and fixes it.

"Lily, are you going to help me fold the clothes?" Ryland asks Lily in a babyfied voice as Lily crawls around him.

"Ba ba ba!" Lily squeals happily as she claps her hands.

"Yeah! It's almost nap time for you, princess. Do you wanna lay in your crib?" Ryland asks Lily as he rubs her back and kisses her.

"No." Lily says softly causing Ryland to giggle.

"That's your favorite word isn't it?" Ryland asks Lily with some playful sass as he kisses Lily again.

"No." Lily says, causing Ryland to giggle and smile.

"Well, you can sit next to me and watch me fold the clothes, how's that?" Ryland says as Lily grabs her favorite elephant stuffed animal and lays down next to Ryland on the floor.

Ryland gets up off of the floor, picks up Lily and lays her in her crib so she can hopefully nap.

"Your Ellie is right here, okay? Love you, baby." Ryland says, kissing Lily's cheek.

Ryland then sits back down on the floor and turns his vlogging camera on.

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to today's video! Today's video is just going to be me folding our laundry and answering some most asked questions

I am currently in Lily's nursery while I hope she gets sleepy and ready for a n-a-p. She was laying next to me but I put her in her crib to be more comfortable. Hopefully she falls asleep because she has been fighting her first n-a-p of the day and taking a later longer one. Growth spurts for ya!" Ryland says as Lily yawns in the background as she lays down.

"Okay, let's get this Q&A started and this laundry folded!" Ryland says with a big grin as he pulls the laundry basket to start folding everything!

• How far along are you in your pregnancy?
I am currently 34 weeks pregnant today! Insert Kylie Jenner Tik Tok sound here! *laughs*

But I cannot believe that I am almost due to have this baby girl! It feels like each pregnancy goes by faster and faster! I guess that what happens when this is your fourth pregnancy and sixth baby!

• When do you think Winnie will be born?
I have a feeling Winnie is going to follow her big sis Lily and be a late baby! Lily was four days late while Rosie was three weeks early, Posey was a week early and the boys were two and a half weeks early.

I'm just hoping Winnie doesn't make me go to forty two weeks and then make me get induced at a hospital! But I don't think that will happen. I think Winnie will be a few days late though!

I'm due October 27th so I'd say she'll come on October 24th, 25th or 26th! My family has a bet going on so I need it settle on a date! *laughs*

• Is Grandma Janice excited that Winnie is named after her?
She is SOOOO excited! When Shane and I first found out Winnie was going to be a girl we immediately knew her middle name was gonna be Janice. Lily's middle name was actually going to be Janice but we didn't think Lily Janice sounded the best and that's when Shane suggested Ryan for her middle name.

Sometimes I feel like she is like "Finally! A baby named after me" but no she wasn't expecting any of our kids to be named after her and she was just in tears when we told her. I'll definitely show the video in another vlog because if I watch it I'll start crying.
I'm a hormonal mess!

• How are the kids doing in school?
Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew are all doing absolutely amazing in school and they all LOVE school very much!

All of them have lots of friends and are in several after school activities! Shane and I are super busy taking them to their after school activities and friends houses!

This school year, Rosie is in first grade, Posey is in kindergarten and the boys Cooper and Crew are in their second year of preschool! And Lily is only eleven months so she isn't in school yet!

• How are you feeling?
I am feeling pretty good! I'm starting to feel more tired since I am at the end of my pregnancy so I have to take a nap everyday but other than that I'm feeling good!

• Will you and Shane have anymore kids after Winnie is born?
Hmmm, I'm not sure! Shane and I never had a set number of kids we wanted to have, we just always wanted a big family and we have that.

And after having two years of infertility before getting pregnant with Rosie, every time we get pregnant we are so grateful for it.

So after Winnie, would we have more? We shall see!

• Are you going to have a home birth again?
YES! That is the plan to have Winnie at home too! I had such an incredible experience with Lily and I can't wait to have that again! Water births are so magical so if you can do that at home or in a hospital I 1000% recommend it! It's amazing.

• How old are the kids now? They are growing up so fast!
I know! The kids are growing up too fast honestly! Rosie is six, Posey is five, Cooper and Crew are three and Lily is eleven months!

Lily and Winnie are going to be twelve to thirteen months apart, depending on Winnie's birthday! *laughs* A closer gap than Rosie and Posey have which we weren't expecting but we are happy to welcome another little baby into our family!

• Hi, I'm new to your channel! Can you tell me your kids names and your husband's name?
Aww hello! Welcome to my channel! It is so nice to have you here! I'm Ryland and my husband is named Shane and we have six children together!

We have four daughters, Rosie Christina, Posey Claire, Lily Ryan and I'm pregnant with baby Winnie Janice! We also have twin boys Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew!

"Well, that's all of the questions I have for today! If you guys have anymore questions, just leave them down below in the comments and maybe I'll do another Q&A video soon! This was really fun to make and something simple I can do because being almost nine months pregnant I'm tired and want things to be simple and easy!" Ryland says in a whisper with a chuckle at the end.

"I'm whispering because Lily girl is finally asleep abs I want her to take two naps today. Babies under one really need two naps and she's been fighting them lately. So hopefully today she'll take both of them. But I'll see you guys in our next video. Bye!" Ryland says in a whisper as he waves goodbye to the vlogging camera before turning it off.