a thankful dawson thanksgiving

*Ryland and Shane celebrate Thanksgiving with their family and a few close friends! I hope you guys enjoy this! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🤎🧡🦃💛*

Today is Thanksgiving at the Dawson house!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all very excited to have a small get Thanksgiving dinner with their family and a few close friends today!

Ryland and Shane have been extremely Covid safe through out this entire pandemic and their family and friends have been as well! Ryland and Shane are both very confident that they can have a safe and fun Thanksgiving with everyone!

Ryland and Shane have invited a few family members and some of their closest friends to celebrate Thanksgiving with them today!

Ryland's grandma, mom, dad, older brother and sister-in-law have all flown in from Colorado to be in California for a few weeks! Not all of Ryland's family members that usually come can't make it but that's okay.

Shane's mom, dad, two older brothers and sister-in-law are coming since all of them live in California!

Also, Ryland and Shane have invited Trisha, Andrew, Drew, Garrett and Lizze to join them for Thanksgiving too!

Ryland and Shane will also announce the pregnancy to everybody who hasn't heard the baby news just yet, which is only a few people!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are now all dressed and they are all downstairs, waiting for everybody to arrive!

Ryland is getting the dining room set up while Shane just brought Honey and Uno in from the backyard.

Rosie and Posey are both currently watching Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, which is very different this year due to the pandemic but the girls are still very much enjoying it!

Cheeto is laying on the couch and he is taking his first out of many naps he will take today!

Honey and Uno both walk into the living room! Uno sits between Rosie and Posey on the floor while Honey jumps on the couch and lays down.

"Is the parade really cool, girls?" Shane asks Rosie and a Posey with a grin.

"Uh huh! Uh huh!" Posey says with a big cheeky smile on her face at Shane.

"Yes!" Rosie says as she giggles and smiles at Shane.

*Rosie and Posey's Thanksgiving outfits*

"Aw, I am so glad! It is different then the parade they usually have on Thanksgiving! Hopefully next year, you girls will see the normal Macy's Thanksgiving parade." Shane says with a cheeky smile at Rosie and Posey.