rosie graduates headstart!

*Rosie and her nineteen classmates all graduate from Headstart and they are now preschoolers! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 😇*

Today is a very special day in the Dawson family! Today, Rosie is graduating from Headstart and will be a preschooler next school year!

Rosie and her nineteen classmates - Kycie, Colton, Ruby Sue, Rusty, Elliott, Pryce, Quinn, Lily, Mika Ella, Noelle, Kaidale, Anistyn, Cannon, Eden, Scarlett, Beauden, Dominic, Jameson and Dane are all going to have small and very fun graduation ceremony in their classroom with their Headstart teacher Ms. Vanessa and all of their families!

Rosie and her nineteen classmates - Kycie, Colton, Ruby Sue, Rusty, Elliott, Pryce, Quinn, Lily, Mika Ella, Noelle, Kaidale, Anistyn, Cannon, Eden, Scarlett, Beauden, Dominic, Jameson and Dane are all going to perform a few songs before receiving their Headstart certificates from their teacher, Ms. Vanessa!

Even though Headstart is kinda like a daycare for two to three years old children, it is ran just like a preschool and all of the students learn a lot of things just like they do in preschool!

Ryland and Shane are both extremely happy that Rosie and all of her classmates are going to have a little graduation ceremony because this was all of the kids' very first time in a school setting and it is special to everyone!

Right now, Ryland, Shane, Rosie and Posey are all happily getting ready for the Headstart graduation ceremony!

Ryland is extremely pregnant with his and Shane's twin boys - Cooper Morgan and Crew Andrew and they are due to arrive in about two weeks time!

Ryland is currently braiding Rosie's bright red hair into a long fish braid, while Shane is brushing out Posey's bright hair hair before putting two small blue hair bows into her hair!

"Hey, Roo! Are you excited about today?" Ryland asks Rosie with a cheeky smile.

"Yes! I so so so so excited, Mama! Today is gonna be soooo fun!" Rosie says happily to Ryland as she smiles up at him and he smiles back at her.

"Today is going to be lots of fun, Roo! You are going to see all of your friends and their families!" Ryland says as he finishes braiding Rosie's hair and sprays some hairspray in it to keep together and not stick out.

"Uh huh! Everybody is coming to the grad u wation!" Rosie says as she smiles and dances around.

"You're right, baby! Everybody is coming to the graduation!" Ryland says to Rosie with a smile.

Ryland then holds Rosie's hands and looks at Rosie while Rosie looks up at him.

"Daddy and I are very excited and are so proud of you, baby girl!" Ryland says to Rosie as he kisses Rosie on the lips, making Rosie giggle and smile.

"We sure are, Roo! We are soooo proud of you and love you sooo much!" Shane says with a big cheeky grin at Rosie making Rosie smile.

"Ya! Ya! So cited for Roo!" Posey says happily, making Ryland and Shane both smile.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.