visiting grandma janice

*Ryland, Morgan, Shane and Rosie go to Utah to visit Ryland and Morgan's family! Rosie is three months old here! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤

Ryland, Shane, Morgan and Rosie are getting ready to head to the airport! They are all going to visit Ryland and Morgan's family in Utah and spend a few days with them! Andrew is going to watch Uno, Cheeto and Honey while they are away.

This will also be Rosie's first time meeting Ryland and Morgan's Grandma Janice. Janice hasn't been able to travel to California to meet Rosie yet.

Ryland begins to vlog himself while Shane is feeding Rosie her bottle in the background.

"Hey guys! It's Ryland here! Today's video is going to be a travel vlog because Shane, Morgan, Rosie and I are heading to Utah to visit my family! My Grandma Janice hasn't met Rosie yet so this is going to be an amazing trip for all of us!" Ryland says as Rosie burps loudly in the background.

"That was a big burp, missy!" Ryland says as Shane laughs and Rosie smiles ear to ear.

Ryland then sits down next to Shane on the couch. Shane tenderly kisses Ryland's cheek, making Ryland blush ear to ear. Rosie babbles as she watches her parents kiss and love each other.

*Rosie's outfit*

*Rosie's outfit*

"Hey, Roo! Hi, pretty girl! Are you excited to go on your very first airplane ride ever?" Ryland asks Rosie in a babyfied voice and Rosie happily babbles at him.

"She seems really excited about it, babe!" Shane says, kissing Rosie's cheek lovingly.

"I really hope she doesn't fuss or cry during the plane ride. I heard babies have a hard time on flights. I would be so freaking sad if she's having a hard time." Ryland says, fixing Rosie's hair bow.

"I think she will be okay, babe! It isn't a long flight, thank God. Only two hours!" Shane says, kissing Rosie's cheek.

A few minutes later, Morgan has arrived to the Dawson house! Morgan walks over to Ryland, Shane and Rosie with her suitcase.

Morgan begins to baby talk with Rosie, making Rosie babble happily at her. Rosie loves her Auntie Morgan and Morgan loves to watch Rosie for Shane and Ryland!

"Jesus, Morgan! Your suitcase is so freaking heavy! What is in here?" Ryland asks Morgan as he lifts Morgan's suitcase to put it in his car.

"I had to pack different outfit choices, Ryland!" Morgan says as she laughs loudly at Ryland taking her suitcase outside to his car.

"Hi, Roo Roo! Come here, baby girl! Come here!" Morgan says as Shane hands Rosie to Morgan.

Morgan holds Rosie in her arms, kissing her cheeks and making Rosie giggle. Rosie then begins to play with Morgan's necklace.

"Do you like Auntie Morgan's necklace, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie.

Rosie babbles at Shane and continues to play with Morgan's necklace.