Take Two Pt4

Years ago, sucking a guy's dick won't even be on my option list of things I will try even if I am blindingly drunk. Much less think it's enjoyable to do it. I mean, I am straight...or at least I think I was. I think after years of being with Qing, I should stop claiming that I am straight. I am clearly not straight.

But I am setting aside labeling myself for a moment because I have to focus myself on the task at hand. Not that the task is hard...wait, it's hard. Really hard. Mr.Stiffy is truly stiff and hard.

What I meant to say is the task is not unpleasant. I love sucking dick now. One dick. Qing's dick. It's fun, so satisfying and it gave me a sense of being powerful. I know, it's a weird thing to say but that's true...I love the power I got everytime I have Qing under my mercy. His orgasm is entirely under my authority.

Because Qing is nice and well mannered. He won't cum on my mouth unless I gave the specifics. Unless I permit him so...

But this time, I want him to do it. It's the goal. To have Qing's cum on my mouth and I promised to swallow every drop. I hope I can make true of that promise. I will surely do my best for Qing. And for my purpose to convince him to propose to me again.

Yes, my engagement ring is on the line with this blowjob. I already scorched Qing once, he deserves to be courted and convinced to propose to me again. Giving him a mouth massage that he won't forget until the next decade is the least I can do to make it up to Qing.

I held the base of his dick steadily and I moved my head down to try taking all of his length in my mouth.

Qing: (hand tightening on my head) Shit! Fuck! (panting heavily) Yes...suck it down, Love. That mouth of yours...

Encouraged by his moans and words, I pushed myself to swallow more of his cock. Until the head lodged on my throat. Then I swallowed around it.

Qing: AH! La...ah...Dayu...

I want to jump in joy when Qing grabbed my hair tighter, now with both hands and his hips started twitching little by little so his cock could fuck my mouth. All the while, Qing continued to chant my name.

Qing: Dayu ah...Dayu ah...ah...Dayu...

I looked up while sucking his dick. Holding Qing's eyes, which are looking glazed with burning lust, I loosened my mouth around his cock to slowly let it go and instead apply wide pad of tongue on its length. Licking Qing like he is a popsicle.

Qing watched me lapped on his dick. Watched me trace the veins on his cock with my tongue. I gathered saliva to slick his dick and then push it inside my mouth again to suck on the head. I did it for half a minute before bobbing my head up and down, fellating his cock.

Qing: (panting) Fuck! You look so good with my dick in your mouth. Yes!

He pushed his hands on my hair again, holding my head as his hips moved to thrust his dick on me. I moaned around it. Letting Qing feel my throat vibrating on his length.

Qing: Soon, Love...soon. Shit!

He cursed, moaned and called my name while thrusting faster. I relaxed around him. Letting Qing chase his pleasure. This is for him. In that moment, I am his. He can do whatever he wants to me.

I am his while he is under my mouth's spell. See how things work between us?

Thankful for the warning he gave me, I had time to brace myself as Qing stiffened. It felt like his dick swell inside my mouth and in the next moment, the first spurt of semen wet the back of my mouth. I swallowed around Qing's cock as my boyfriend grunted and held my head tighter.