Comparison

Qing: (utterly exasperated)There is no comparison, Ma.

Mama: Yes there is, Wang Qing. And if you and Dayu couldn't see it...then you are both fools.

Qing: (groaning in frustration) Well fine, sure...there could be comparisons...but I don't think Dayu and I should worry about it. And neither should you.

Mama: (eyes widening) Nothing to worry about? Can't you see what is happening? Already, everyone in your father's family are into how Zhu got a perfect match with Pau who is ahead of getting his MBA. Everyone is already waxing praises on your cousin being absolutely brilliant in marrying someone who will one day be an asset to our business. That Zhu made the right choice in picking his husband to be.

Qing: And so?

Mama: And so...your Uncle and Auntie are free to be proud about their son's engagement while your Baba and I had to keep yours in muted excitement because you two are just too stubborn to let it be celebrated in full scale!

Qing: Because that was our choice and you will respect it!

Baba and I winced together as mother and son continued to volley arguments after arguments against each other.

Like I said in my last entry...November is finally here. And also, Zhu Gege and Pau are now officially engaged. After his business trip with his cousin in GuangZhou, Qing told me that he managed to convince his cousin to stop being wishy washy and just lock Pau's ass down to stop the bleeding in their relationship.

Qing: (upon setting his luggage down and coming to hug me) I told him that their problem is security. Once they both have that, they'll be fine.

Me: (hugging my fiancé back) And did your mulish cousin listen to you?

Qing: I think so. We will know soon if he listened to me. For now, I am glad to be home and I truly miss you.

Me: (smiling) Did you?

Qing: (wriggling his eyebrows at me) I do. I miss you terribly much.

Me: (sighing dreamily) I miss you too. Are you too tired?

Qing: (frowning) No. Why?

Me: (taking his hand) Good. Lets leave your luggage here, I'll take care of that later. For now, take care of me.

I pulled him to our room so we can get naked and get to the fun part of his welcome home party. Sorry, you all didn't get invites for Qing's welcome home party...it was meant to be attended by only two people: him and me.

We got naked and got down to it. Believe me, it took us hours of kissing, just kissing, to be satisfied and say that we finally stopped missing each other too much. Not to mention a couple of rounds of cumming on top of those sheets.

Anyways...

Zhu Gege answered us with a resounding proposal to Pau that Pau said yes to and now they are also engaged. Which is supposed to be a happy time for this family except...Mama is not exactly happy about everything right now.

We were summoned to the mansion by Baba who told us that he needs help in calming Mama down. But we have been here for hours and so far, all we have accomplished was to get Mama riled up some more.

Qing: (to his father) Can't you do something about her?

Baba: If I can, will I call you both here?

Qing: (to his mother) What is going on, really? Have you been squabbling with Auntie again?

Mama: (eyes sharpening) (voice tight) She innocently told me how happy she is that Pau immediately said yes to Zhu's proposal.

Me: Oh boy...