Plots

We had a pizza party tonight. I ordered two big sized pans of my favorites. One is overloaded with barbecued meat...and the ofher is a chicken fajita with lots of mushrooms and peppers on it. I also sliced fresh pineapples and put it on a bowl because I like pinapples in my pizza but your Baba is a barbarian who thinks anyone who puts pineapples in their pizza is insane.

Me: Are you calling, my parents and bestfriends insane? We all love pineapples in our pizza.

Qing: (without any qualms) Yes.

Me: You are marrying me!

Qing: Exactly how I know I am not completely sane as well. I'm marrying you. You are the sole reason why I won't be admitted to saneland, Dayu ah.

I glared at him. Qing kissed my cheek and reminded me to order brownie slices for desert. I smiled and love him again.

I also ordered coleslaws and readied the bottle of hot sauce because we are men and men has hot sauce with their pizza. Don't make me elaborate on that because I can ramble round and round until y'all give up from calling my bullshits.

Anyways, we ordered pizza because we will be watching our favorite show at the moment. It's a series on a streaming service about a man who accidentally become the President of a country after a disastrous terrorist attack killed the President and other cabinet members in that administration.

Qing and I are both not political but it's a good series and also because you won't be able to force me to watch people owning tigers, so yeah...I have opinion on that.

Me: (one fine afternoon) I mean, tigers are supposed to be in the wild, not collared and leashed to be trotted around like a domestic pet. Have you seen the size of that thing? It could gobble me up!

Qing: Yes. Because you are small.

Me: (aghast) I am not small!

Qing gave me a once over before settling on my groin area and smirking.

Qing: Fine, decent size.

Me: (gasp) Stop staring at my package!

I cupped my dick and balls over my shorts, Qing laughed before abandoning his phone to grab me in his arms and slip his hand under the gartered waistbands of my shorts and underwear. He handled my dick easily. He done all that in one smooth move.

Me: (dry tone) Stop manhandling me! I don't want this.

Qing: (kissing the back of my ear) Your dick loves it.

Yes. I am hard already because Qing's hand is magic.

Me: It is stupid. Stupid dick.

Qing: I love it. Your dick.

And as proof of how much he loves it, Qing gripped it tighter as he jerk me off.

Me: (panting a bit) Of course you love it, it's in love with you.

Qing: Hmmmm, true. Now, be quiet and let me make you cum.

I turned my head a little so we can kiss as he give me a handjob. Fuck, I love Qing's handjob. Especially when he press his thumb on the slit of my dick and...

Me: Oh my gah...

Qing kissed me deeper. Slipping his tongue inside, fucking my mouth with his tongue like how he wants to fuck it with his dick. And I gave it to him. After I cum from his hand handling, I sucked Qing's dick.

We are fair in this household.

Anyways, back to our pizza and watch party.

Me: (while chewing) Who do you think was the masterminsd of that terrorist attack?