Cuddling with the Rain

July is off to a good start for me. I'm busy with work and when I am not working, it is raining.

(What? Raining is good now?)

Of course rain is good. It wets the ground and waters the plants around us. Rain has minerals that enrich the soil and it cools down the temperature of our surrounding. Y'all who have been bitching about hot weather this Summer better love rain like me.

And keeping up with the sexy theme on my last entry, rain also gave me and Qing a reason to be lazy, stay naked and cuddle in bed. See? Rain is amazing.

(You...)

The colder weather makes being under the cover more reasonable. Being skin to skin with your lover and sharing body heat is practical too.

(Body heat? Really?)

Fine! Y'all got me. Body heat is the last thing on my mind when a naked Qing is within my reach. But do I even have to explain myself. You have seen the videos and photos of the man when he is working out.

Note: I have stopped bitching about Qing showing off his well worked out body. It used to stress me out and brought my jealous side on the surface but I will be twenty eight soon and being insecure is not good for my aging skin. Hear and record this, Feng Jian Yu is not made to be insecure. Qing is not loving me right for me to retort to petty jealousy.

Now that note is out of the way, lets go back to me running my hands all over Qing's naked back and chest while we are plastered together in our bed.

Me: (sighing dreamily) I love that you are working out.

Qing: (kissing my lips) You should work out with me sometimes.

Me: (sighing dreamily) Don't ruin the moment like that.

Qing burst out laughing. I pouted and lean on his shoulder as I wait for Qing's amusement to subside while staring at his face. Qing smiled as he stared back at me after laughing.

Qing: After all these time, you still have aversion at working out.

Me: I don't hate working out now as much as I hate it before. I can work out. I just hate working out in a gym surrounded by other sweaty bodies.

Qing: Ah, your OCD.

Me: (nodding) Probably. How do you do that? Work out with other people.

Qing: Fuck other people. I focus on me.

Me: Ah, your narcissism.

Qing: (chuckling) Probably. But I met couples who said working out together make their relationships stronger. We should do that. So we will have an activity we can do together.

Me: We do a lot of activity together. We eat, shower, sleep, watch things, laugh at things and people and sex...together.

Qing: Outside of this house.

Me: We can do all of those outside of the house.

Qing: Even sex?

Me: Sure. Lets go to a private beach and have sex at the sea. I'm down with that. But if you are thinking of getting naked on a busy intersection or subway, you are on your own.

Qing moved sideways to hug me close to his body. I easily let him pull me to him. Our nakedness touched and I sighed as interesring body parts started rubbing together.

Qing's palms went to my ass to pull my lower body tighter to his. Our hard dicks slammed together and Qing kneaded my buttocks.

Qing: Like I would let anyone see you naked. Your naked body is for me and my eyes only. (kissing my lips)