Ranting Time

Warning: This is a rant entry so if you are tired of reading me rant about various things, feel free to close your tab and mute my rambling ass.

Anyways, I recently read somewhere that some of you don't wash your legs everyday. Like some of you are so lazy to bend down in the shower to scrub those legs. I have one question if you are like that.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I mean, come on! That's just nasty. Wash your legs, people...please.

I mean, if you just read the reasons why some people don't wash their legs you'll get the heeve jeeves. I sure felt all the tiny hairs on my body standing up while reading them. And since I read them...you, my dear readers, should know them too. We have an all for one, one for all motto here. If I have to know or read nasty stuffs online, you'll know them too. So here we are:

"Reaching down is so hard..."
"The soap foam from my upper body trailed down to my legs so I think that is okay..."
"I washed it every three days, no need to scrub them everyday..."
"I wear long pants everyday so they are not that dirty..."

I hate y'all. If you are someone who don't wash your legs everyday and you formed a reason to justify that habit of yours, you and I would never be friends. Yes, I am judging you.

That's wrong. Wash your legs. Wash them everyday. Wash your private parts too. Use appropriate soap for that. Use mouthwash. Use moisturizer. Don't make me say these things again. Don't let me catch you being dirty or I will whoop your ass, whoever you are.

Okay, confession time. Qing is all model like and vain but when we first met, the man has no idea how to wash properly. I had to educate him on how to take a shower or soak in the tub properly.

I'm not saying Qing was dirty before. He wash everyday. He keeps himself clean...but not my standard clean, if you know what I mean.

(Oh, I think we know what you mean)

I scrub the spaces between my toes everyday. I use soap and shower gel. I rinse twice. I took long showers. I have an OCD. I am not ashamed anymore. I have my habits and I influenced Qing on his.

But of course because you know your Baba, he doesn't surrender to my will that easily. We fought about it. Him misunderstanding my motives.

Qing: Are you calling me filthy? Wow, Feng Jian Yu. Look here, I can tolerate you thinking I am lazy because I can be that...lazy. But I am not dirty! I wash everyday. Sometimes even twice a day!

Me: It doesn't matter how many times you wash if you won't do it the right way.

Qing: Wow you...my parents taught me how to wash. Are you saying my parents were sloppy teacher in teaching hygiene to their kids?

Me: Oi! Why are you mixing your parents in this conversation? When was the last time you took a shower with your parents?!

Qing: A long time. I'm a grown ass man now.

Me: That is why I will never blame your parents for your dismal habits in washing. You are grown already, every decision you make, you did it on your own...not with your parents. People today should stop mentioning parents when criticizing others. No one knows how one was raised aside from them.

Qing: That is why, I am telling you...my parents raised clean children with good habits of cleaning themselves.

Me: You forgot to use the floss last night!

Qing: Just last night.

Me: And some other nights. You are lazy when it comes to flossing. I love you, I know you regularly brush your teeth and use the mouthwash but you need to floss frequently as well.