Hurdle

There is something truly amazing with being engaged to the person you love.

I mean waking up with Qing's mouth wrapped around my dick is always special but now it feels extra amazing.

Me: (half asleep) Oh. Hmmm...

I heard a soft popping sound as Qing let my dick go to greet me.

Qing: Good morning.

Me: (touching Qing's hair) Yes. It's good. Morning...

I guide his head back down so he can continue that delicious service he was bestowing on me. I moaned appreciatively as Qing sucked, licked and massaged my dick using his mouth, tongue and hands. I also love the fact that he didn't neglect my balls: Qing rolling them on his palms, wetting them as well and flicking them with the tip of his tongue.

I am a happy Dayu in the morning.

It got intense at the end. The suction was so strong all my senses woke up, I almost jumped out of my skin as I felt positively electrified while cumming inside Qing's mouth. After that big orgasm, my body slumped back on the bed and I welcomed Qing as he slowly surged upward to get to my lips.

I kissed him hard. Not caring for morning breath or the taste of my own cum on his mouth. I love this man. This generous, loving man that is now my fiance.

Me: (sighing after that wonderful kiss) I love you.

Qing: I love you too. Now, stay still...

I stayed still as Qing jerk his own erection against my hip and ejaculate his cum on my pelvis and now soft cock. While he pants for air, I buried my face on his neck and slowly lick him there.

Qing: Good morning, Love.

Me: (chuckling against his skin) Good morning, my Husband to be.

(Eeeeeeiiiiiii...)

I know. I feel giddy too. And Qing is happy everytime I use that endearment. So I guess we are all happy. A ring on my finger, Qing gets to hear me call him my husband to be and blowjobs in the morning. Life is perfect.

Oh...plus cuddles after sex. Like I said, perfect.

Qing: (holding me and rubbing a hand on my back) Tell me you are as happy as me.

Me: (shaking my head) Not possible. I am the happiest person on Earth at this moment.

Qing: (smirking) Somewhere in the world, there is a couple who waited for fifteen years to have a child and they just welcomed their first born kid.

Me: (smiling at that) Oh, fine...they must be happier than me. I am the happiest after them.

Qing: Somewhere in Africa, there could be two brothers who got separated for twenty years and has now gotten reunited.

Me: I hate you. Fine! They must be happier than me but no more. I am the happiest after them.

Qing: In America, a teenager finished her last chemotherapy after battling cancer for three years. She can now fulfill her dream of going to college and be a kickass defense lawyer. Her whole town and highschool alma mater were behind her, cheering her on for three years.

Me: (sighing in frustration) Wow...you...how do you know these people again? Do you know them personally?

Qing: (laughing) They are all lucky but they couldn't be happier than me. I am the happiest person right now, Dayu ah. I have you in my arms.

Oh he is sweet. But two can play this game.

Me: Today, in Beijing, a twenty six year old guy will have to go home to his parents' mansion and show his face there. He will probably get ask questions by his concern parents. They know that their son was suppose to propose to his boyfriend during the holidays. Is that guy the happiest person on Earth?