Take Two Pt5

Qing: This is fucked up.

The rented car has stopped in a familiar spot on a familiar dirt road next to a familiar snowy meadow. It's still dark but the promise of dawn is creeping in outside of the car. Light will come soon and I hope the great sun will appear.

But yes, Qing is right...this is fucked up.

Qing: (utterly baffled) Why are we back here again?

Me: (not quite sure) Because I gave excellent blowjobs?

Qing: (nodding as he hugged the wheel) Right. That blowjob...I always knew my dick will be my downfall.

Me: Agreed.

Silence reigned inside the rented car while Qing and I contemplated the personal reasons we had why we came back to this place. I don't know what's going on inside Qing's head. I can only guess...and my guess will be that he is asking himself why he lets himself be convinced to do this again.

While inside me, I am talking to my instinct. And my instinct is telling me that this is the right thing we should be doing right now.

Me: (mumbling) We are in the right place. This is the right time.

Qing: (sighing loudly) Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?

Me: Mostly myself. I already gave you the blowjob so...I think I have done my part in convincing you to do this. What about you? What is your gut telling you?

Qing: (tired tone) To push you out of this car and drive away without you. My gut said leave you here and all our problems will be over.

Me: (chuckling uncomfortably) Tell Mr.Gut that I hate him.

Qing: Yeah...he hates you too. I am breaking every sane rule I have with you, Dayu ah. You know me, I don't give people second chances to hurt me again. Fool me once and you are dead to me. But you...how many times has it been? How many times?

Me: Too many to count. I have bad news for you, Qing...it seems like you love me more than you love your rules and pride.

Qing: Fuck! I am fucked.

Me: (nodding in sympathy to him) I know. I'm sorry.

Qing: (sighing again) Nah. Like I said, I will never regret loving you this much.

Me: Great. So...let's go?

I pushed the door on the passenger side open and I climbed out of the car. I stood beside the car as I waited for Qing to make up his mind if he will get out of it or do what his gut told him...to drive out and leave me here.

I looked up at the lightening sky. Coral pink, light orange, indigo and light grey...all mixed together in a beautiful and large canvas. I saw a round opaque light and I think that's the moon. Too far away from Earth.

I looked down again when I heard the shutting of a car door and my eyes met Qing's as he stood on the other side of the car. He slowly walked to circle around the front of the hood to get to my side. Qing held out his gloved hand to me.

Qing: Lets go.

I nodded and quietly took his hand in mine. Hand in hand, we slowly walked towards the memorable snowy meadow.

The sky above us continued to lighten up. I looked down at our holding hands. I smiled.

Me: Remember how crazy I was to think that you took me here to murder me?

Qing: (chuckling nervously) Yeah. And heads up, I might end up doing that. If I get down on one knee and you reject me again...I might do just that. Murder you.