Temporary Place pt1

I'm excited to say that I think I found the wedding rings Qing commissioned for us. I think...

Well...

(What now?! What's happening?)

What's happening is that Qing and I have evacuated from the condo so the bathroom renovation could start. Finally, says the bathroom, I will have a door again. I mean, if I am our bathroom, I already sued us for such neglect.

Anyways, so Qing and I packed our junks (albeit yes, stylish and expensive junks) and locked our rooms. I wrapped our engagement photos in Manila papers and bubble wrap and hauled it to the mansion, because I love them and I don't want people snooping in our condo and finding our engagement photos that Lee made for us. In the museleom, they will be safe. The staffs there doesn't care much about framed photos because there are about a hundred framed photos in there and the staffs are just immuned to them already.

Anyhow, Mama and Baba are also traveling outside of Beijing for some healing retreat, just the two of them. Like Mama said, this is the only time of the year that she will get Baba all to herself. Their private nurse and Baba's EA and her husband will join that trip but those people are Qing's parents' trusted people so, there is that.

JiJi and Gege will stay in the Capital, also Uncle and Auntie. Zhu Gege and Pau will also do some short travels like us but I think their scheduled trips will never coincide with us. Qing and I will be living in a property Qing own, an apartment complex smacked right in the middle of the city. In a quiet neighborhood of artistic cafes, little bookstores and twenty four hour convenience stores, thats mostly populated by young professionals like us.

We will live here...or maybe its appropriate to say that our junks will live here because like I shared already, Qing and I will travel through the holidays. We have four specific places we will visit, one of them a vineyard that I am excited to see. No, Qing doesn't own that vineyard, thank God. We will visit the place and maybe pick some grapes.

We will also drop by in my hometown to visit my parents and friends. I am dropping my gifts to my godson, Meng's kid. LiPin and Jin will be there too, like us...they are trekking around for the holiday as well (but avoiding large crowds and being safe, like LiPin said). Then at the beginning of next year, Qing and I will be boarding a yacht for a two day quiet sailing in a marina.

How bourgeoisie are we? Very much so, apparently.

But Qing doesn't want me staying in a place that is not our familiar condo for a long period of time that is why he deemed it was important for us to travel around until the bathroom renovation is over and we can go back to our love nest. That way, I won't feel stressed cooped up in a strange surrounding while winter in the Capital makes everything just bitterly cold.

Qing: That way, we can avoid putting stress in your mind and prevent some panic attacks that could result from it.

Me: I won't have panic attacks.

Qing: (hugging me) Yes. You won't. Thats that whole point.

He always thinks about me...Wang Qing.

Thats why its puzzling for me when I saw a little square box in his things and when I opened it, I saw wedding rings in them.

Qing always think about me but he picked up such ugly looking wedding rings for us? What the hell?

Okay...so maybe I am being a little too harsh on the rings. So they are not the pretty glittering rings I envisioned he will choose for us but they are not that bad...that much. I mean, do they look like they were dug up from a medieval treasure chest, sure...I mean, everyone loves a copper colored ring...why not? Right?