Concern pt2

Okay first, can you look up and see what part we are on already.

(*Did as you ask*)

(*gasping* OMG! Part 183?! Already?!)

Yes, seventeen more parts and it'll be 200. And December is not yet over. In fact, Christmas hasn't arrived yet. Hell.

Anyways, I decided to keep up with my work. I mean, my personal life is in a bit of a shamble so I decided to devote my energy to my professional life. Work is quite fun and easy nowadays actually. It does or my personal life just sucks so it feels like work is a child's play. Imagine a person being more relaxed at work than his home.

Soon, I'll be asking Qing for a divorce.

(Dayu ah!)

What? Isn't that how the story goes? The husband stayed late for work because the situation in the house is tension filled that will explode with a small provocation and then one day, the husband will come home and will ask for divorce. That's always what I saw on dramas.

(So Baba is your wife?)

*sigh* Don't tell Qing. The man is as old fashion as he could be. And yes, there'll be no wife in this marriage...if it will even ever happen.

(Dayu ah!)

Ack! You all...lets face reality, shall we? At this moment of time, Qing's father is having second thoughts about blessing our union. And not just Qing's father. Because of Qing, my parents are now both upset as well.

I mean, does he really need to tell my parents about what Baba said?

Me: I mean really? Really?

Qing: Your parents need to know.

Me: (shaking my head) No. I don't think so.

Qing: Dayu ah...

Me: (suspicious) You and my Baba are being too close to each other. I don't think I like it.

My parents learned about what happened because Qing and my father has constant conversation and they are becoming too close that I think I have to intervene on that relationship.

Qing: (proud) Its because Baba trusts me to look after you.

Me: Hmmm, there is an insult about me between the words on that sentence.

Qing: (smirking) If the vibe you are getting is your Baba not trusting you to look after yourself...then yes, thats the insult you are looking for.

Me: (smacking his belly) I am a grown ass man! I can look after myself well.

Qing: (eyes sparkling) Speaking of ass...

I started chasing him with kicks. Qing avoided my feet and laughed as he ran away from me. I hate his stupid ass. But at least we still get to be playful with each other at these trying times.

It is trying because, like I said, the days that followed after Baba showed his concern for me and Qing...other members of the family started learning about Baba's concern.

They started calling me! And that freaks me out!

Gege: JiJi and I just want you and Qing to know that we don't share Baba's concern. We believe you two are on top of this issue of your panic attack. Was it shocking, seeing you having one? Yes. But JiJi and I know how strong you two could be so we support you.

Me: Thank you...I guess?

Gege: (sounding confuse) You guess? You are not sure you want our support?