Temporary Place pt2

Qing and I will be the first to admit that we are not that particular where we have sex. We once had sex on top of the counter cabinet near the main door in the condo. We were like, we entered the condo and fuck on the first flat surface we bumped into.

We had those times.

We once made love inside Baba's vintage car parked in the mansion's spacious garage. Yes, you read that right. Qing and I once reenacted that iconic Titanic scene except there was no foggy handprint on the window. There was a lot of moaning though...

Don't worry...Qing and I still know shame. After we fucked in that car, we cleaned it up and even disinfect it well with alcohol and wet wipes. I don't know if Baba ever learned what we did in his vintage car. He never asked us if we ever did the naughty there.

Having said all that, we didn't let being in a new place to deter us from having sex. Qing and I made short work of our clothes to get them off our bodies and get naked. Qing begged me to bend on the armrest of the couch so he can get to my ass.

The moan I let out at the first swipe of his tongue on my opening was almost not human.

Goodness, I love me some good rimming.

I held on to the armrest and backrest of the couch while I bucked against Qing's lips and tongue. He dribbled saliva on my ass and push it inside with his tongue. I gasped at the feel of it wriggling inside me.

It feels so good.

Me: (heat spreading all over my body) Qing...Qing...

Qing: Hmmm...

Yes, humming is all he can do. He was busy sucking my hole. Readying me for his cock. I spied Qing tugging his own cock while tonguing my ass.

I squirmed under him. I reached for his shoulder and count to one million to prevent myself from cumming into that couch. I am sweating on it already, maybe the couch won't mind if I add another bodily fluid to drop in it.

But Qing knows mercy and he soon stopped torturing me with his mouth to kneel behind me so he can push lube in my ass. I shudder slightly at the coldness of the lube but soon felt crazy when Qing's fingers scissored inside me. I fucked myself on those fingers. Loving their familiary in me.

Then Qing replaced his fingers with his cock. He put his hands on my shoulders.

Qing: Back up on me, Love. Come on, swallow my cock.

I pushed backward to take him inside me. I didn't stop until his pubes tickle my asscheeks and I have him from head to the hilt.

Qing: (sighing in pleasure) That's it. Wow.

Me: (sighing contentedly) It feels so good.

Qing: True. Its the best feeling.

He slapped my buttcheeks and hips gently. Just letting me feel some stings while he circled his hips to nudge my inside nerves with his dick. I gritted my teeth and held on the couch tighter. Qing held my shoulders again and gave my ass several short but hard jabs. Grinding his groin on my buttocks with every thrust.

I held on to the armrest of the couch for support. I can feel the stress from my body releasing while we fuck. If you think sex is not a good stress relief exercise, think again. I'll admit to being stressed at not being in our condo and the thought of living in an unfamiliar space for weeks to come but sex with Qing is taking all my worries away, for the time being.

I uhmped and gasped when Qing pulled out of me to sit on the couch.

Qing: (tapping his thigh) Sit on me, Love.

Me: (ever the eager one) Okay.

I climbed on his lap and grasped Qing's dick to keep it pointing up as I gingerly sat on it. Qing's arms wrapped around me.

Qing: (in a whispery tone against my ear) Its okay, I'm here. I got you, Love. Always.

If I am not yet so much in love with this guy...I'll be head over heels on him after those words. I hugged Qing tight. Ever grateful that I have him and he has me. Always.

I rode him slowly. Almost lazily. We kissed languidly. Moaning together. Qing's warm hands caressed my whole body. Tenderness on his every touch. I ground my ass on him. Engulping his dick to the hilt. I moaned at every inch of him inside me. We stared into each other eyes while making love. And then we will smile together and kiss some more.

Thats how we roll.

Afterwards, as always, we cuddle while letting our bodies cool down and our heads come down from the high of climaxing together.

Then I remembered, I still don't know to whom those rings belong to.

Me: (while lounging on Qing's arms) Who bought those rings, Qing?

Qing gave me the name of his friend.

Qing: He will propose to his girl next year. He gave me the rings for safekeeping.

Me: (wincing) And he chose THOSE rings for their wedding?

Qing: Yes.

Me: Why?

Qing: Well...the lady likes that kind of design. Thats what my friend said.

Me: I...what am I supposed to say to that?

Qing: (laughing) Nothing. Stop judging them for the design of their wedding rings.

Me: I'm not judging. I just think the design is from the time Richard the II and Kublai Khan are still alive. Or when the Fellowship of the Ring is still recruiting members in their club.

Qing: (chukling) They look quite old fashioned, right?

Me: They look rustic, alright.

Qing: (hugging me tight) I get it, you don't like it. Thats why I bought something sparkly and shiny for you. I know you.

Me: Yes. I am shallow and materialistic.

Qing: No. So you like shiny things, there's no crime in that. When someone like old fashioned and simple stuffs, that doesn't make them virtuous than you. It just means they like a different style and have dissimilar taste from yours.

Him defending me made me smile. I gave his lips a soft kiss. Qing kissed my cheek and then gnaw on my earlobe.

Me: (sighing) We have to sleep early because we have a flight tomorrow. All our luggages are ready. I double checked everything before you came home.

Qing: (giving my ear a little lick) I know you and your eyes for details. I don't worry.

Me: (feeling giddy) Just imagine, I have you all to myself for three weeks. I cannot wait.

Qing: (smiling) (touching my cheek as we look into each other's eyes) Is it you who have me for three weeks or I have you for three weeks?

Me: Whatever. I'm just happy that this year is coming to an end and we are looking forward to new things in 2021. I'm happy that I have survived another year with you.

Qing: (bumping his nose to mine) Me too. I love you.

Me: I love you too.

And we kissed again.

Qing is asleep now. In truth, I should be sleeping too but I guess the new surroundings is making it hard for me to get some eye shut. So I decided to bust out my laptop to write these entries. I'll probably sleep on our flight to go somewhere. Where is that somewhere, its a secret? I do have those.

I think its about time to close down my 2020 diary. I do want to write a long reflective essay on what this year has meant for me but that'll probably happen the next time I have my laptop on and I have taken the time to indeed reflect on all the happenings in this year.

But for now, ciao.