Hang Out pt1

I smiled the moment I woke up today because Qing is the first person I saw this morning. This made up from me going to sleep last night without him because Qing has a late night meeting. No worries, he messaged me this time that he will come home late.

But waking up with him beside me in bed is such a treat. His handsome face being the first thing I see when I open my eyes...ah, it's giving me the urge to write a poem of everlasting love.

Oh I think I need to pee! I'm being way too cheesy. Sometimes, I wish Qing won't ever learn just how much I love him. I'm afraid it will emboldened Qing to do whatever he wants because he knows I love him so much that I will forgive and overlook almost anything because of my deep feelings for him.

Yup, better keep the true depth of my love for him a secret. That'll keep Qing on his toe and will teach him never to take me for granted.

But really...there are times that I just want to give everything to Qing. I want him to know the full spectrum of my love for him so I won't have any regrets. So when I die, I can say that I've given it all...Qing won't ever question the love I gave to him.

I gently touched Qing's cheek with a forefinger. I wish time will stop and his face will be the last image that will be ingrained in my head.

But alas, time moves and my bladder is already screaming for me to run to the bathroom. I carefully climbed down from the bed, not wanting to wake up Qing. I wonder what time he got in last night. I wanted to wait for him but sleep and tiredness defeated me.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Then I washed my hands and gurgled some mouthwash. I will brush my teeth later, after breakfast. I yawned as I left the bathroom and close my eyes while scratching my head as I made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get the orange juice karton and search for a glass to pour some juice on it.

I took the glass of orange juice and got out of the kitchen while contemplating if I should cook breakfast in bed for Qing. I wonder what he has planned for us this weekend. I would love to stay home and just cuddle with him and...

"Oh my God!"

I couldn't help but exclaimed loudly as the glass in my hand slipped. It fell on the floor and shattered. The juice splashed the slippers on my feet. But I ignored the broken glass and spilled juice as my eyes stared in horror at the scene on my living room.

I saw feet. Two feet sticking out from the armrest of the couch. Someone is sleeping on our couch? What?

"What happened?!" Someone spoke behind me and I looked around to see MD standing shirtless behind me.

Me: (pointing at MD) You! What are you doing here?!

MD: (smiling uneasily) Oh, Dayu ah. Good morning.

Me: Good morning...what?!!

Yao: (coming out from somewhere, yawning) What is going on?

Me: (shocked beyond belief) (fingers moving from MD to Yao) You too? What are you doing here? Where did you come from?

Yao: From the guest room. The other guys are still asleep.

Me: What other guys? What other guys?!

Someone from the couch stirred and Joi sat up with only one eye opened and hair sticking up everywhere.

Joi: Could you guys tone it down a little? I still want to sleep.

Me: (looking around) Am I still asleep and dreaming? (taking a step forward) What is happening?

MD: (grabbing my arm) Woah, there are broken glass on the floor, Dayu ah. Careful.

I looked down at the broken glass and spilled juice.