Hang Out pt2

The torture started the moment I went out of our bedroom after Qing. I found out that my fiancé went to do his business first in the bathroom before he gathered his gang in the living room.

He invited seven people into our home.

MD, Yao, XB, Joi, Xi, BBoy and Yanyan.

Most of them are part of the basketball team with Qing. One of them is a coactor from Qing's old project.

All of them are tall and noisy. Also has no care for my OCD.

And it's not done yet. The torture doesn't end there.

Qing: Jin will join us later. I messaged him before going to sleep, he'll be back in the capital after lunch.

Me: There is one more?

Qing: You know Jin.

Me: (nodding) Yes, I know Jin.

At this point, I am starting to plan the things I will pack once I leave this house for the weekend. I am halfway sure there is no way...no way in hell I could survive sharing space with nine other guys. I mean, our condo could accomodate that many people but not my sanity.

My sanity won't be able to take it.

And surely no one could blame me if I am planning my escape at that point. Qing and his gangs go along fine with each other, that's why they are good friends for years now. But Qing's friends each has their own unique brand of attitudes and different levels of craziness. Some of them could be consider sane, if you are generous enough to think they are sane, others should come with a warning label that reads like: Too crazy to handle.

Anyways, they are not bad. Don't let the words I am writing here give you an idea that Qing's friends are bad. They are no saints, that's for sure, but they are no devil either. How can I describe them that won't give you guys an impression that I hate Qing's friends? Oh I know...

I can tolerate Qing's friends...to a certain level. Once they became too raucous for my sanity, I will certainly ditch them.

Breakfast was a disaster to my sense of peace. It took them twenty minutes of shouting, cajoling, joking around and laughing to agree to run to the nearest sandwich place to get breakfast. Xi and Joi wants hot meal for breakfast while others just want any food...fast.

Joi: I want a proper meal. Some rice and soup.

MD: (busy tickling on his phone) A proper meal takes time. Have some cereal.

Joi: Cereals are for kids and immature people. Especially those kind that is loaded with sugar.

Me: (instantly offended) Hey!

Everyone there turned their eyes on me. I fidgeted under their stares.

Me: Cereals could be healthy.

Yanyan: (chuckling) I think Dayu likes cereal. His feeling got hurt when you disparage his beloved cereals, Joi.

Joi gave me a look that says he thinks I am a ten year old boy for liking cereal.

And then my heart dropped when Xi and Yao found my well organized pantry. Everyone took a peek and was awed at it.

Xi: (sounding impressed) Wow, Qing and Dayu sure are adulting well with this pantry. Look at the number of food they have here. Do you plan for zombie invasion?

Me: We consumed that much for a month. What we don't eat, we carry to next month and erase from the grocery list.

Yao: You have dog food too? I thought Qing's dogs are in his parents' mansion?