Missed Dinner pt3

I know, it's unfair to make Qing worry about me starving the night away. I know he will lay down or sit on the couch worrying about me going hungry instead of sleeping.

Serves him right. I hope he stew in worry and guilt for hours.

(We are with you, Dayu ah! Yes, let Baba worry)

No! Making your partner worry is never good. The mental torture is bad. Qing did that to me last night, it was wrong. Just as it was wrong of me to make him worry that I went to bed hungry.

But that is the price we have to pay for his stupidity of forgetting to message me that he won't be home for dinner. To some, that might seem like such a small thing but to me, it's not. He should have messaged me. He should have avoided making me worry. He should have respected me and my time and didn't make me wait for him.

Qing never let his coworkers wait for him. He goes to work in time or send them a message if he is running late. He also made it a point to go to his business meeting on time, never letting the other person wait for him. Qing is professional like that.

But if he can respect his coworkers and business associate's time by being punctual in his works and meetings...he should at least give the same courtesy to me. The guy he is living with and professed to love dearly. The person he intent to marry and spend the rest of his life with.

I mean no offense but I think I should rank higher in his regard than his coworkers or business associates.

Having said that, I feel like I should demand more but I will settle for him being respectful to me like I am his coworker or business associate. Call me if he is running late. Message me if he won't make it to our meeting. I'm good with that. I won't ask for anymore beyond that.

I should ask for more, but I won't because I know Qing is already doing his best for me, for us. I know that. I am grateful to him for doing his best.

That's why I will also not overlook it if he is taking me for granted. I am always grateful to Qing if he is doing his best, that's why I will also straightened him up if he fucked up. I am fair that way.

I woke up with a headache this morning. No wonder because I am starving. I could eat a whole Qing by the time I am done relieving myself in the bathroom and gugling some mouthwash.

I went to the living room to see Qing still asleep in the couch. I want to body slam and pin him on that couch but I settled on growling at his sleeping form. I went to the kitchen and saw that Qing cleaned up the table.

Me: (sneering tone) At least he is useful for something.

Qing: (from behind me) Dayu ah. Are you hungry?

Me: (growling tone) Is the water wet?

I first intend to not talk to him but that's Qing's style...not mine. Qing could ignore the hell out of me when he is mad. I can't. I need to rage and mouth off when I am mad. Maybe that's why some of you may think I act like a girl sometimes. Girls has a reputation of being mouthy when they are mad which is really unfair. Guys could be mouthy too. I am a living example of that. I am mouthy.

I have to say my piece. Get it all out of my chest or else I will internally combust. That's why I could never ignore Qing when I am mad.

I turned around to look at Qing who still look like bed crumpled and a little sleepy.

Me: (bored tone) And here I thought I will wake up to breakfast in bed but I think that's just too much for you, am I right? At least tell me you have some plan to make it up to me for making me wait for you last night.