Special Photos

In the end, Qing has to empty out that wallet to disinfect it. It marinated in the thrash can so yeah, he has to disinfect the shit out of that wallet before I let it stay in our home and not back to the thrash can where we found it.

I held on to my picture though. While Qing is cataloging his cards and IDs, I kept the picture in my hand and stared at it. Especially the dedication Qing's wrote at the back of it.

(Those words are so sweet and heart melting, Dayu ah...)

Yes. Okay, I will admit it. Those words are few but heartfelt and I love it. That's why I want that long and sweet letter from Qing. Your Baba has a way with words when he is inspired to write them. I want to read his words and thoughts about me again.

And the photo is indeed special. I don't remember that exact moment but I believe Qing's story that I was smiling at him when that moment was taken.

Qing: (noticing my fascination to the photo) Does this mean I am absolved to writing that sweet letter for your fifth sock?

Me: (lips twisting) No. This is cute and all but I need a long ass sweet letter. You cannot get out of that one. So don't try again.

Qing: Well, you better be nice to me until Christmas. I told you, I need inspirations to write that long and sweet letter you want.

Me: (laughing) Oh, Love...believe me you don't want me to be nice. (giving him a sultry and seductive looks) You want me to be bad. (whispery tone) Like really bad.

Qing: (frowning) If you think you are being sexy right now and turning me on, you are not. Your eyes are twitching, Dayu ah. It is scaring me.

I smacked his arm as Qing laughed at my lousy attempt to act sexy. Bad Wang Qing.

We righted his wallet. I warned him that I will sew that wallet in his skin if he misplace it again.

Me: What was it that my GrandMa used to say when someone lose something. Ah! (pointing at Qing) If your dick and balls are not attached on your body, you will lose them too. Stop being clumsy with your things!

Qing: I'll be more careful now, I promise.

I sneered at that and made sure his cards, IDs, money and my picture are all in his wallet before handing it to him. Qing happily received it back. I should really confiscate his wallet but that's not how our relationship work. His wallet has his money, that's basically Qing's money. We don't touch each other's money. Thats off limits. Aside from Qing having my permission to invest my money, we don't worry ourselves about each other's finance status.

Well...we worry but we try our best to be understanding about how each of us spend our earnings.

Anyways, before sleeping I sat in the middle of our bed and had our photo albums out and spread before me as I look for a photo of Qing I can put on my wallet.

Qing: (standing by the foot of the bed and looking at me worry about this) You don't have to, you know. I am fine without you carrying my picture in your wallet.

Me: But I want to.

Qing: Why? Because you think I require it or because you think less of yourself for not having it. I said I am fine.

Me: No. I think its cool that you have a picture of me during college days in your wallet. I want one of those too. But your picture.

Qing: I was also ugly back in college.

Me: No, you are not. I think a quarter of the people in the University has a crush on you.

Qing: (sighing) What good does that done to me? You were not part of that 25%. You never looked at me as anything beyond friendship during our time in the University.