Melons and Brats pt2

At least Qing was not oblivious to the fact that I am so near to killing him. That my temper is so close to snapping that he needs to thread carefully to survive.

Qing: (staring at all the boxes of melons on our kitchen) Okay...I can see now that I overreacted.

Me: (holding tight to my temper) You think?

Qing: (wincing) Dayu ah...

Me: (raising my arms and hands) Fine! I admit it. I am an ungrateful selfish brat who couldn't appreciate every blessings given to me. But these (gesturing at the boxes of melons) this is on you. It encompasses everything I hate about you. Your arrogance, your money, your excessiveness, your sense of superiority. Fuck!

Qing: (sighing) Okay. I'm sorry.

Me: (livid) No! Don't apologize before me! I will apologize first! I will do it!

Qing: (taking a step away from me) Okay. Okay, you do it first. Apologize first.

Me: (taking a deep breath) I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the apple thing. About these melons. About what I said about you and how you use your money. Everything. I'm sorry. But these...

Qing: (hurried) I'm sorry. I'm sorry about this.

Qing came close to hug me. I whimpered and buried my face on his neck. I circled my arms around his back to embrace him as well.

Me: (muffled tone) How many boxes of melons did you order exactly?

Qing: Maybe...about twenty? To be delivered in five days.

Me: (leaning out to glare at him) Twenty boxes?! (calculating on my head) First day its two, then three, today is four...so tomorrow, they will deliver five boxes and then...

Qing: Six boxes on the last day. Twenty boxes in all.

Me: (clutching his shirt) You better cancel the other boxes! Do you hear me?!

Qing: They are already paid for, my Love.

Me: I don't care! If one more box of melons enter our door, I will leave you! Did you hear me?!

Qing: We can give them away!

Me: (not hearing him) Cancel those orders!

Qing: I can't. Sorry, Love.

I pushed him away to groan in despair. I hate my life. This is all it came down to. Boxes of melons. Argh!

(Dayu ah...)

Never date someone like Qing. I'm giving you lifelong lesson and free advice here. Never be with someone like your Baba. He is a lot of work. Being with him is frustrating and tiring. I know being with someone like me is not a walk in a park but Qing...oh, his methods of teaching someone a lesson could kill.

Qing: (hugging me again) Love, it'll be alright.

Me: Bury me with those melons. That's my last request to you.

Qing: You will not die.

Me: My blood pressure is through the roof I think I am going blind.

Qing: People do go blind because of hypertension. Stop being insensitive about that.

Me: Fuck you and who are you to call me insensitive?

Qing: Sorry.

Qing kept me in his consoling hug until I calmed down. He guided me to the living room to get me away from the boxes of melons that aggravate my blood pressure.