Giving In pt2

Pau: (looking a little hurt) How could you just casually say that? I thought you are rooting for us.

Me: I am. But with your words, it's quite clear that he is not the man for you and you are not equipt enough to be with a Wang. (wincing) Fuck! I know that came out wrong...

Pau: No. (chuckling sardonically) I never thought I will see the day that you will act all haughty and superior towards me. Why? Was it because you have been with a Wang far longer than I do that you know who can and can't be with one of them?

Me: No. That is not what I meant. (thinking) Well, actually...I guess that is what I meant. I've been interacting with that family for far longer than you do and it's quite clear to me that you still have some things to learn about them.

Pau: Like what?

Me: Like they mean well. They sucks at phrasing words and most of them came out like a command and them imposing their wills on you but if you will take a step towards their side and see the point in their perespective, you will see that they mean well.

Pau: (sighing) I know that. I know Zhu said those things because he cares about me...

Me: Oh good...

Pau: (eyes steeling) But that still does not give him rights to control my life. Or alter my plans. I have my own plans. He has his. What will he feel if I step in and change his plans?

Me: (shaking my head) There will be an epic fight, believe me. The Wangs were built to tell others how to do things in a way that will please them. They will only do things in the way to please others if they know they will get pleasure after others are pleased. Either way, they will be pleased.

Pau: (nodding) I know what you mean. I hate that sometimes. Zhu growing up expecting everyone to heed his words and please him.

Me: Oh...if he only didn't pass that trait to Qing, that would have been lovely. But Mama said they were cut from the same cloth and to expect the other to be different will be a futile wish. Grit those teeth and carry on, Dayu ah...was what she said to me.

Pau: (looking at me with interest) How do you do it? Stay with Qing when all you want to do is find tbe heaviest object in your home, throw it at him and hope that he will only be in coma for two months from blunt force trauma.

Me: Yikes. Those are very specific scenarios.

Pau: I need two more months to finish this term. Just two more months. If Zhu could just leave me alone for two months...

Me: Then how about a cooling off stage for two months? I will be happy to rent the guest room on our condo to you in a low low price.

Pau: (brightening up) Will you?

Me: Sure. I mean, as long as you also can hold off sex with him for two months...

Pau: (deflating) Shit! Last night I already miss sucking his dick. Sex with Zhu is my favorite stress reliever. I was so stressed last night I almost called him to offer casual sex. Or maybe just send his dick to me. Why are dicks not dettachables? I mean, how convenient would that be. I am so angry at Zhu that I only need his dick now and the rest of him could just stay away from me. If he has a dettachable dick, he could lend it to me for a few hours so I can destress myself. Heck, I'll rent it from him if he wants to. I'll pay good money for his dick.

Me: (humming) Hmmm, now that I think it about it, yeah. That would be lovely. If Qing could stay away from me and just send his dick, yeah...that will be cool.

Pau: Dildoes just won't do for me anymore. Wang men's dick must be magic. Zhu's dick clearly bewitched me. Just when I thought I could leave him, I think about all those sex and I call myself a fool for even considering leaving. God, I wish I know how to quit sex with him. Do you feel like that too to Qing?