Pancake Weekend

Its pancake weekend and I feel so happy. How I managed Qing to give me this weekend of pancakes, berries and maple syrup...well, I got it using the old fashion way of...

(Sex?)

What? No. Although yes, thats a valid assumption to make since I already admitted to using my luscious body to get what I want from your Baba.

(Luscious?)

Luscious, adjective, to have a desirable or sexually attractive body. If I may use it in a sentence: I have a luscious body that Qing finds hard to resist. Luscious.

Its such a delicious word, right?

Anyhow, no...I didn't use my luscious body to get my weekend pancakes. Nor I reminded Qing that I endured that skiing trip to make him happy or guilt him for the stressful days I had when our parents pestered me about having a baby dream.

By the way, they stopped asking about that because I told them I dreamt I am being put on a casket after having a major panic attack. That shut them up fast.

(Is it true?)

A bit of it was true. I dreamt about having a massive panic attack but I didn't die from it. Instead Spongebob Squarepants came with a basketball and we played with it while underwater and I was wearing a diving suit and oxygen tank. Then the Little Mermaid came to entice me away from playing basketball with Spongebob so we sing "Part of that World" in C note and I think I reached every note of that song well enough. I think I did a great duet with Arielle.

(Wow...)

Yes. Wow. That was your Baba's reaction too when I told him about my dream. He said there is no shutting down my overactive brain that even when I sleep, I have the most interesting dreams. That is if I am twelve years old.

Qing basically told me that I dream dreams like I was a kid.

I don't like that old person.

Anyhow again, like I said...its pancake weekend. Which means I cook and eat pancakes whenever I want to all weekend. I got Qing to say yes to the pancake weekend because I beat him at the game of rock paper and scissor.

(By the heavens, that sounded complicated. LOL)

Jeez...I can still recognize sarcasm, you know. Yes, I won this pancake weekend by winning the mindnumbing simple game of rock, paper and scissor. But you didn't ask how many times I have to beat Qing to get this weekend. Ask me.

(How many times did you have to win on that game?)

500 times.

(WHAT?!)

Exactly. I had to beat Qing five hundred times in rock, paper and scissors during the weekdays to have this pancake weekend. I never want to hear anyone saying again that I am lazy. I am not lazy. I work hard for everything I have in life!

The funniest time was when we were having sex in the couch and I asked him to play the game while he was in midstroke and Qing gave me a "are you fucking serious right now? I am about to cum" look.

But the game was tied at 175 each so we had to break it somehow. So I asked him to play it while we were having sex. That was fun. The final score was 500-446 so yeah, we played rock, paper and scissor almost a thousand times. Qing refused to quit the game until I got to 500 points.

So...this morning I had my first batch of pancakes. But for some unknown reason, there are no butter in the house.

Me: This is ridiculous, there should be butter here.

Qing: (calmly drinking his coffee) Yeah. There should be.

Me: (narrowing my eyes on him) Where did you put it?