A Job Well Done

I started work early yesterday. I did it while I was on my back and naked.

(Ahm...)

Yeah...this entry will be a bit smutty, but it always will be if I ever started my day in bed with Qing.

And besides, the work was not really that hard. All it required was for me to lie there and surrender myself to everything Qing's desired to do.

So as a good worker, and fiancé, I did it. I laid there and enjoyed myself...I mean worked hard.

(No. You already made the slip up. You enjoyed yourself...)

Why? It's okay to enjoy yourself while working hard. I was lucky to have a job I love and enjoyed doing. Not that I think about having sex with Qing as work but it sure felt that way because he required it to me.

The birthday boy was demanding.

(Oh, it's Baba's birthday and you are his early morning present! Now everything makes sense...)

Yes. Makes sense right? Yesterday, my sole job was to keep Qing happy on his birthday. We are still practicing self quarantine and Qing doesn't have any plan to throw a party for his birthday. He is a good man, my Qing.

People are dying of virus, the health officials adviced us to be cautious on gathering people together in a closed space and risking contacting the virus or passing it on. So for his birthday, Qing decided we can celebrate it by staying at home and just...be together.

I love it.

So I agreed to be what he needs me to be for his birthday and make him happy. And Qing woke up early for his birthday so, I had to start working early as well. It all makes sense now, right?

(Yes)

Great. So back to me working on my back and naked. Goodness, I love me a good rimming.

(Oh my...)

Yeah, lets start with that. I had no choice on the matter. After getting me naked, which is not hard because my sleep wears are easy to remove, Qing proceeded to feast on me. He sweetly asked me to keep still and be good for him. So I laid there, stayed still and good, as Qing's lips and hands travel downward straight to his birthday prizes.

My dick and ass.

I voluntarily opened my legs and tilted my hips so he can slip a pillow under my ass and get to my butthole. Qing opened me up with his fingers and proceeded to lick his way to contentment.

I laid still and good.

Well not totally still because it feels good. Y'all have to understand, no mortal can lay totally still while getting their hole rimmed. If there is one, they must be injected with superhuman DNA.

I don't have that, superhuman DNA, so I shivered and shuddered, writhed and thrashed, moaned and gasped while Qing loved me good. The wet swipes of his tongue against my opening and the sounds as Qing tried to push saliva through my hole to get me lubricated for the tongue fucking.

Me: (close to being delirious) (hands flailing along the sheet) Q-q-qing...fuck! Ugh! Q-qing. Oh...god...uhm...ah...ah...AH!

I'm incoherent at that point. Qing was fucking my hole with his tongue and then screwing me with two fingers to bump on my prostate. I couldn't take a good solid breath much less speak. My whole being felt like burning up that I will surely not get any yes from health inspection if I was run under a temperature test.

Qing presed kisses on my pelvis while jamming his fingers inside me. His knuckles scrapping the inner walls of my ass, making my nerve endings sing and finger fucking me hard that my ass started moving in it's own accord to fuck his fingers back.