What?! Pt2

Me: (after Jin left) What the hell was that?

LiPin: (acting all innocent) What?

Me: (wanting to shake her) What to you mean what? That! That kiss! What the hell was that?!

LiPin: (shrugging) A kiss.

She. Is. Driving. Me. Insane.

And I don't need this to be perfectly honest.

I sat on the couch to stare at the bottles of wine on the center table.

Me: (looking up at LiPin) Did I get drunk and pass out? This is a dream, right?

LiPin sighed as she sat next to me. She stared ahead as I study her profile. That's how we were when she dropped her first bomb.

LiPin: (turning her head to look at me) I slept with him.

Me: (blinking) You what with whom?!

LiPin: (smiling) With Jin. I had sex with him.

I will admit to taking a few moments to process that in my head.

Me: Why?

LiPin shrugged. It annoys me.

Me: (pissed off) Don't shrug at me! What the hell?! Answer me. Why will you have sex with that...that...insufferable reprobate?!

LiPin: (scowling at me) Because I am a grown ass woman who can sleep with whomever I want, Feng Jian Yu. Is that answer good enough for you?

Me: (still pissed) Hey! Don't use that tone on me like I am policing you. Sure, sleep with whomever you want...but why him? That Jin! Why?!

LiPin, to my extreme irritation, shrugged again.

Me: You have to give me some verbal answer before I agree with your offer to jump over the balcony with you.

LiPin: (sighing) We just decided to finally break the sexual tension between us.

Me: What sexual tension?

LiPin: (rolling her eyes) Now you are just being obtuse. You felt it too. That's why you warned me about Jin, you felt that tension between us when we met. Well, we decided to finally do something about it. We thought, either the sex will be so bad that it will be a one off or it will be so good that we will start being sex buddies.

She stopped explaining at the point that I didn't expect her to stop so I remained staring at her expecting her to continue. When she didn't say anything more, it annoyed me again.

Me: (groaning) And? How was it? Was it bad or good?

LiPin: It was good. (smiling) Like mind blowingly good.

I think I will have a heart attack because of her.

Me: And so what? Are you two sex buddies now?

LiPin: (sighing forlornly) I would like it so much if that is the case. At least that will be a lot less complicated than what we are right now.

Me: (panicking) There is a complicated thing happening between you and Jin?

LiPin: (wincing as she nods at me) It's his fault.

Me: I hate you. Can't you just give it to me at one go? Stop making me work for it. Stop making me ask questions! Damn it! Just give it all to me!

LiPin: (chuckling) Why are you getting work up with my thing with Jin? Don't you have a bigger thing in your hand than me sleeping with your boyfriend's friend?