Chapter 328 - 329 [Ending]

(328) Goodbye Wu Yuliang

A week later, Rice Flower Hotel.

Kurokawa Rin took Kuroba Kaito and Conan to Date Hang and Natalie's wedding.

As for Fuguya Rei, as one of the best men, he went to the hotel early in the morning.

Kuroba Kaito originally didn't want to attend a policeman's wedding and be surrounded by a group of policemen - but Date Hang specially sent him an invitation, saying that he had organized it together in the Shirakawa Pharmaceutical Laboratory Building case.

As soon as they entered the gate, they felt a strong gaze.

Black Feather Kaito, Kaito Kidd's identity, was sealed by everyone who knew it. In fact, most people still regarded him as the child of Kurokawa Rin's friend's family. But Kurokawa Rin himself is different. This person singled out the entire Metropolitan Police Department and the Police Department a week ago, and abducted Gong Anji from the Police Department—of course, if this name is heard by him, the police The people in the lobby will be rounded again.

No matter how deceptive his appearance is, Police Jiang Guzheng beat all the unconvinced people to the convinced ones at the training ground on the first day of taking office. It took less than three days from the airborne chief to the beloved boss. In this respect, Furutani Rei and Kurokawa Rin are indeed a match made in heaven.

"Yo~ Kurokawa! I knew you kid would die hahahaha." Kogoro Mouri and Ran Moori came over immediately when they saw them.

"Mr. Mori, Miss Lan." Kurokawa Rin nodded.

"Really, that's great." Mao Lilan also said.

"I made you worry." Kurokawa Rin said, and glanced down at Conan.

Although only a limited number of people know about Kudo Shinichi, after all, once the existence of rejuvenating drugs is found out, there will be endless troubles, but he always feels that Mori Kogoro is aware of it.

"Well, it's good to be back." Mori Kogoro shrugged his shoulders, looked at Rei Furutani who was talking to the groom on the other side of the rostrum, "Amuro... no, the first half month before Furutani was not very good, But it's better than the month after the water crystal bombing. One or two is three, and you can't do it again."

"No more." Kurokawa Rin promised with a smile.

There can be no next time, without the system, dying now is really dead. He still cherishes this life very much, in order to live with Ling for a long time.

At today's wedding, most of the guests were police officers from the Metropolitan Police Department, and some were Natalie's friends, as well as Date's classmates, including those from the police school who did not end up becoming police officers after graduation. Almost all the members of the Onitsuka class were present back then, and of course Instructor Onizuka was indispensable.

For Kurokawa Rin, the life in the police academy is not a memory of long ago. At a glance, although he can't name them, most of them are familiar faces.

"That's right." Kurokawa Rin suddenly remembered something, and looked down at Conan.

"What?" Conan asked puzzled.