Chapter 116 - 118

(116) The Real First Encounter

When Kurokawa Rin returned to the system space, he could still smell a burning smell in his nose and a burning sensation on his skin.

He thought quietly, the first time he drowned, the second time he was shot, and the third time he was bombed to death... I don't know how to die next time? It seems that this system can be renamed "Thousand Postures of Host Death".

"Host, are you okay?" the system asked cautiously.

"It couldn't be better." Kurokawa Rin let out a cold snort, and walked to the big screen.

Even though he had just experienced a death, his face was still as calm as before, without any fluctuations.

There are countless ID cards floating on the screen.

Kurokawa Rin glanced at ten lines - if Zero's bone-removing hand was taught by him when he was a child, then there must be that card -

Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he found it!

Just in the corner, the most inconspicuous place, it will be ignored in a blink of an eye.

selected.

[Yu Gu Ling's young tame dye. 】

"Confirmation is complete, start transmitting." The system's inorganic voice sounded.

Kurokawa Rin closed his eyes.

After the light and shadow passed, he quickly determined where he was. It was a small alley. Judging from the sky, it should be dusk.

However, what makes him black line is... he is now eight or nine years old, little Douding.

The system even thoughtfully changed his clothes into a miniature version of a shirt, trousers, and black windbreaker, but at this age, it can only be said that... cool is also a kind of cuteness?

【System, what's going on? ] He stared at his severely shrunk palm, gnashing his teeth.

[As the host can see, you are indeed 8 years old in this era. ] The system replied indifferently.

Kurokawa Rin couldn't help but rolled his eyes, what can a child do? According to the timeline, he had to kill the boss on this timeline and control the organization secretly, but could he use this fragile body to fight the boss... huh?

He thought about it for a while, and suddenly slammed his fist on the wall.

"Crack——" the gray brick wall moaned, and slowly, a thin crack opened.

Kurokawa Rin looked at the seam for a while, and a smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

Sure enough, it was only the physical age that shrunk. Just like the last world, he didn't feel much difference between the age of 23 and the age of 30. Although limited by this child's body now, it is no problem to retain about 70% to 80% of the original strength. That's enough.

He searched his pockets, only to find a bunch of keys and a wallet.

He looked up at the sky colored by red clouds, and walked out in the afterglow of the setting sun.

Although the technological development of Conan's world is very different from the present world, there may not be such things as mobile phones in this era. He had to find a computer and get in touch with available personnel, otherwise, relying on his current appearance, he would not be able to reach that uninhabited island in the first place.

Hopefully there will be something needed in the place where he lives in this timeline.

The key has the apartment name and room number engraved on it, so it should be rented. But...how did he know where the so-called "Sanmu Apartment" was? Have to find someone to ask.