Chapter 46

The Whiskey Group Collection

Tokyo, Narita Airport.

An international flight cut through the dawn and slowly descended.

Akira Lvchuan, who was leaning against the car, took out the cigarette case, put the remaining half of the cigarette butts in and pressed it out.

After a while, I saw two familiar figures coming out of the exit.

He squinted his eyes and looked at the current boss and young tame dye who were gradually approaching.

It seems to be different, but it seems to be nothing.

Rin Kurokawa was pulling a suitcase, and Toru Amuro was carrying a mountaineering bag, and there was a half-step gap between the two. Kurokawa Rin turned around and didn't know what to say, Amuro Toru seemed to be taken aback for a moment, then laughed uncontrollably.

Lu Chuanming frowned slightly.

Perhaps the difference is here——Zero's smile on Kurokawa Rin was originally a seven-point professional and three-point nature, but now, it is as real as the five of them fighting under the cherry blossom trees in the police academy.

"Lvchuan, long time no see." Toru Amuro saw You Xunran who was coming to pick up the plane not far away, and waved his hand to say hello.

After all, it will be a group, and there is no need to pretend to be unfamiliar all the time, but will show flaws in some small details. It's better to start from now and openly bring the relationship closer first.

As for the issue of one exposure implicating the other...it had been unavoidable since the first time they met in the safe house.

"Amuro-kun." Midorikawa forced a smile, and quickly adjusted himself, "Mr. Kurokawa, Tokyo..."

"We are very tired and want to go back to rest, report or something, we will talk about it tomorrow." Kurokawa Rin interrupted directly.

"Okay." Lu Chuanming originally wanted to talk about Zhu Xing's big business, but swallowed it back when he saw this.

However, when he put his luggage in the trunk and opened the driver's door, his heart skipped a beat again at what he saw.

Kurokawa Rin closed his eyes, leaning on Amuro Toru's shoulder to rest his mind, but the latter didn't seem to pay attention at all, the whole person was very relaxed, holding the mobile phone and "snapping" typing, so hard that he didn't know whether he had a grudge against the mobile phone or followed the text message. People with information have hatred.

Mobile phone—this mobile phone, no matter how you look at it, belongs to Rin Kurokawa, right?

That person actually allowed Ling to hold his mobile phone and send messages on his behalf?

"Lum said, you decide the time, and he will arrange it." Amuro stopped typing and said through gritted teeth.

"No hurry, rest for a few days, and wait for you to adjust your physical condition." Kurokawa Rin replied lazily without opening his eyes.

"Then how are you going to interrogate me?" Amuro tentatively asked, "Whip chili water? Electric shock? Drugs? And..."

"Shut up." He said something, and Kurokawa Rin's eyebrows jumped, and finally couldn't bear it anymore, "With me here, how dare he?"

"Pfft..." Amuro couldn't help laughing.

Akira Lvchuan had just fastened his seat belt, when he heard the word "interrogation", his hand shook, the key was not inserted into the lock, and he started the car for the second time, while trying to calm his voice: "Why are you interrogating Amuro? Jun? Is the organization suspicious of him?"