Chapter 107 - 109

(107) The Partner Is Gin

A month later, the police academy dormitory building.

"Zero, are you asleep?" Zhu Fu Jingguang knocked twice, opened the door and went in.

The room was pitch black, the quilt was neatly folded, and there was no one in sight.

"Hey, I'm going to wash up..." Zhu Fu Jingguang's eyes turned and fell on the washbasin on the shelf, "It seems not."

He closed the door and walked towards Matsuda Jinpei's room, feeling a subtle sense of loss and relief in his heart.

Sure enough, Zero has made new friends, and he hasn't been seen often lately.

However, in the dormitory not far away, Jiang Gu Ling sat on a single bed very relaxedly and complained: "...That fellow Matsuda actually said that he wanted to be a policeman because he wanted to beat up the police chief. Yes, really, what are you thinking..."

"Compared to looking for first love someone from.... Beating up the police chief sounds like a more interesting goal", Kurokawa Rin said as he poured water into a paper cup with a thermos.

"I told you it's not my first love!" Jiang Gu Ling blushed and exploded.

"Hi hi." Kurokawa Rin smiled and stuffed the cup into his hand.

"It's this kind of attitude that is the most annoying!" Jiang Guling rolled his eyes at him, took a sip from the cup, and then was taken aback, "...milk tea?"

"Although it is instant." Kurokawa Rin made himself a cup, and threw a few more pieces of sugar into it.

"Hey, eating such sweets is not good for your health." Jiang Gu Ling reminded.

"Really?" Kurokawa Rin hesitated, and threw back the piece of candy he had just taken out of the sugar bowl.

I still miss Toru Amuro a few years later. Although I complained, I would still make cakes with extra sugar for him. Hmm... just control the portion too.

"..." Jiang Gu zero black line.

If you don't remind me, how much sugar do you need to add?

"However, since you saved Instructor Onizuka, you and Matsuda-kun haven't fought again," Kurokawa Rin said.

"I haven't fought for a long time." Jiang Gu Ling subconsciously touched the place where there was a wound on his face, "And you said it. Did you hide your clumsiness during that shooting class?"

"Can't I be bad at shooting?" Kurokawa Rin looked at him innocently.

"Not good at it?" Jiang Guling sneered, "Although you didn't hit the bull's-eye with one shot, you still got 80 points in total, and you didn't even hide it."

"Ah, but apart from the instructor, only you can see it." Kurokawa Rin shrugged.

"You know the instructor will see it?" Jiang Gu Ling was taken aback.

"Scores can be controlled in the written test, but things like shooting and fighting can be exposed at a glance, not to mention that the instructor has seen a lot." Kurokawa Rin didn't care too much.

He was extremely sensitive to sight, and he noticed something was wrong from the first time Instructor Onitsuka accurately focused his eyes on him. So, taking advantage of the lunch break, he used the computer in the reference room to hack into the school's system and looked up his entrance exam papers-and saw a circle drawn on one of the papers.

Looking at the other papers, you can clearly notice the difference in difficulty.

However, since the instructor didn't mean to point it out specifically, he continued as usual.