Chapter 40

Jealous

The afternoon sun shone warmly on the Seine River, sparkling with golden rays.

There are many open-air cafes along the river bank, and the aroma of coffee mixed with desserts wafts out, making people linger.

Rin Kurokawa ordered a caramel cappuccino, flipped through a Parisian daily, and prepared to spend the afternoon leisurely.

After a while, a very eye-catching woman walked up the sidewalk, wearing a dazzling red dress, revealing her graceful shoulders and calves, making her look tall and slender. The golden wavy hair is scattered down, which is more dazzling in the sun. A pair of red strappy high-heeled sandals and a handbag of the same color are exquisitely matched, followed by two bodyguards in suits and leather shoes. At first glance, she looks like a lady of good background.

A few eleven or twelve-year-old children were wearing roller skates and galloping past. An older boy turned his head and took a second look. He bumped into the pole without noticing it, causing his companions to laugh and quickly supported each other. slip away.

The woman in red smiled, brushed her hair, and walked directly to the cafe.

Kurokawa Rin didn't even raise his head, his toes moved slightly, and a tiny stone rolled out without a sound.

The woman in red had just spotted the table next to him and walked over, when suddenly the stiletto of her high-heeled shoe stepped on something protruding, and her foot went soft, which immediately made her lose her balance, and she fell to the side with an "oops".

"Be careful." Kurokawa Rin didn't help her, but just grabbed the empty chair beside her and pushed it over.

The woman in red subconsciously stretched out her hand and just supported the back of the chair to stabilize her body. She raised her head in shock, but all she saw was a back.

"Miss, are you okay?" The lagging bodyguard hurried over.

"It's okay." The woman in red waved her hand, signaling them to back off, then moved her ankle, and found that there was no sprain, and she was slightly relieved.

She glanced at the small stone that she stepped on and rolled away, paused slightly, walked to Kurokawa Rin, and smiled generously: "Thank you, handsome oriental gentleman."

"You're welcome, it's not polite to watch a beautiful lady fall." Kurokawa Rin put down the newspaper.

Only then did the woman in red see his face clearly, and she couldn't help showing a hint of surprise. Tilting her head, she stretched out her right hand directly: "Chloe Provost, hello."

"Kamiya, Yakuichi." Rin Kurokawa read his name in Japanese and then changed it to French, "Nice to meet you, Miss Provost."

I have to say that although the original face is not used, the face of "Shengu Yaoyi" was modified based on his own appearance, and it is not much different. On the contrary, it is less bookish and more angular .

"Mr. Kamiya?" Chloe repeated, suddenly asked, "Are you Japanese? Traveling to Paris?"

"That's not true." Kurokawa Rin took a sip of his coffee and said with a faint smile, "Come to do business and travel by the way."

"That's not bad." Chloe had already sat down opposite him, and greeted the waiter to serve a cup of coffee and two brownies, "If Mr. Kamiya likes sweet, you must try their brownies. I eat them every week. Come and eat once."

"Does a young lady like you visit street cafes every week for a dessert?" Kurokawa Rin asked curiously.

"Because I'm not interested in taking the pastry chef back home." Chloe smiled.