Chapter 131 - 133

(131) Warning

When Kurokawa Rin woke up, it was already bright, and the bed beside him was still warm.

He walked into the kitchen following the scent, hugged Toru Amuro who was frying bacon from behind, and rubbed his face against it.

"Touch after you wash up." Amuro Toru pushed him away with a look of disgust.

"Did you get tired yesterday? Why did you wake up so early?" Kurokawa Rin squeezed his waist while talking, full, "I lost weight."

"I'm used to it." Amuro smiled and avoided, waved the spatula, and cursed, "Hurry up and wash up, or there will be no food."

"Hi, hi." Kurokawa Rin agreed twice, went back to the room to brush his teeth and wash his face, and then he was completely awake.

After changing his clothes, he walked out of the living room, just in time to see Toru Amuro serving breakfast on the table.

Coffee, sandwiches, fruit salad.

The sugar bowl sits in the middle of the table.

Kurokawa Rin couldn't help but sigh, how did he live without Toru Amuro.

Although Zhu Fu Jingguang's craftsmanship is very good, but... not as beautiful as Toru Amuro!

"By the way, what do you think of holographic games?" Toru Amuro asked suddenly.

"A cross-age project." Rin Kurokawa hesitated, "Speaking of which, the last time I saw Mr. Yusaku in Los Angeles, he also said that Schindler's company commissioned him to write the game script."

"Mr. Yusaku's script?" Toru Amuro was immediately interested, "It must be the type of reasoning and puzzle solving, so I look forward to it."

"Then when the game is released, I'll take you to play it." Kurokawa Rin replied.

For the cocoon's press conference, invitations were given to celebrities and wealthy merchants. However, since Sonoko Suzuki could get it, of course he could also get it due to Shirakawa Hikoichi's influence. Anyway, he vaguely remembered that Conan's pass was given by Yusaku Kudo, and he was missing this.

"Okay." Toru Amuro nodded happily, "You want to buy Schindler's company because of this technology."

"Of course, otherwise, what else is there for that idiot to look at." Kurokawa Rin bit his sandwich, and after a while, he suddenly said, "Tou, tell me, if you change the holographic game technology to the training ground mode, you can train in the future." Wouldn’t it be more convenient when you’re playing? Just one game cabin is all you need, and so many venues and equipment are needed, and the members of the organization have to run around.”

Amuro tilted his head, blinked his eyes and said: "Then even if you beat Ley to death ten or eight times in the holographic training ground, he will die anyway, right? Just use him to practice the proficiency of the bone removal hand , I usually dare to use it too much, for fear of breaking his Jingui's sniper's left hand."

"..." Rin Kurokawa resisted twitching the corner of his mouth.

Did you only think of killing Akai Shuichi at the first time?

"Is it okay?" Toru Amuro was puzzled.

"Tou, if you always pay so much attention to Ley, you will be jealous." Kurokawa Rin sighed.

"How can..." Toru Amuro opened his eyes wide in an instant, and laughed angrily, "Can you stop eating the inexplicable flying vinegar? And Ley... Heh, even if all men and women in the world are dead, tomorrow will be Doomsday, it is definitely possible with him!"