Chapter 53

How do you pay for what you owe me?

When Lu Chuanming drove Zhu Xingda back to the safe house, he was still a little disappointed.

For today's mission, he was like a mascot, he didn't do anything except the driver. I glanced at the car through the scope, and I didn't even see the person clearly. I only knew that it was a foreigner, and I didn't know the identity, so I was killed.

However, Zhu Xingda's sniper attack...except for the first shot being missed, the next two shots were surprisingly accurate! Even if you want to perform well in the first mission you join the organization, and there are elements of extraordinary performance, but the daily sniper distance of 800 yards can still be achieved.

No wonder a low-level member who joined halfway was directly assigned to their group action after passing the background check.

A sniper of this level will be snapped up wherever he goes.

How could Kurokawa Rin find such a talent even in a car accident... Huh? Is the identity of Zhu Xingda really all right?

Zhu Xingda closed his eyes and pretended to sleep all the way to conceal the emotions in his eyes.

He didn't know if James and the others had escaped. This time, the fbi was seriously injured in Japan, and the remaining members had to withdraw to the United States for repairs. He had to fight alone.

And the undercover agent hiding in the FBI has to be found out...

"Zhu Xingjun?" Lu Chuanming called out.

"Huh?" Zhu Xing opened his eyes wide and looked at him suspiciously.

"Isn't it the first time you killed someone?" Lu Chuanming asked.

"Ah, of course. I have carried out many sniper missions in the army." Zhu Xingda replied flatly.

Immediately, it was speechless again.

However, since he opened his mouth, Zhu Xingda thought for a while and asked again: "Did Bourbon also notify you that the mission is over?"

"Huh? No. I was notified by Mr. Kurokawa." Lu Chuanming was stunned before he realized.

Bourbon, the code name of Zero.

Zhu Xingda immediately understood, and immediately felt relieved.

One-to-one surveillance, because he and Bourbon have never been in harmony, and Bourbon happens to have a good relationship with Akira Midorikawa, so Kurokawa Rin will arrange this to prevent the surveillance personnel from releasing water, which is also a common method used by the organization.

"Do you have a problem with Bourbon?" Akira Lvchuan said suddenly.

"It's him who has a problem with me." Zhu Xing frowned.

He didn't intend to offend people as soon as he entered the organization, not to mention being stared at by such a narrow-minded and vengeful person, the risk of being an undercover agent would be much greater. However, this is the result of Kurokawa Rin's laissez-faire... If that person wanted to stop it, it was a matter of one sentence at the beginning, but instead of stopping it, he was still fueling the flames to some extent.

This meant that he didn't want his subordinates to be twisted together and pose a threat to him. Because the original two team members had a good relationship, as the third person, I took on this responsibility myself.

If you look at it this way, Kurokawa Rin doesn't seem to trust Amuro Toru that much.

By the time we finally got back to the safe house, it was past 1:00 am.