Chapter 68

"Ah~~~~~"

The quiet morning began with a sharp scream.

Toru Amuro opened his eyes suddenly and was about to sit up, but was pulled by the hand on his waist and fell back again.

"It's still early." Kurokawa Rin pressed the person into his arms, rubbed against each other, and muttered in a daze.

"Get up! Someone screamed, something may have happened." Toru Amuro pushed him.

"Isn't it normal?" Kurokawa Rin didn't care.

Where Kudo Shinichi is, it’s not normal if nothing happens. Well, he was mentally prepared last night.

"Where is it normal!" Amuro punched him breathlessly.

"Hiss—" Kurokawa Rin gasped.

"Did I hit your wound?" Amuro was startled.

Maybe it was because the treatment was late. When he was in the hot spring yesterday, he saw that although the tooth mark had scabbed over, the swelling around it had not completely subsided. It seemed that even if it healed, it would leave a scar.

"I mean, it's not that you don't know that Reina Minzumu is here to do the mission, so what's wrong with screaming." Kurokawa Rin sighed and changed his words.

"Is this the task of Rena Mizumu?" Amuro transparently didn't believe it.

It's not that he hasn't read the mission content. The mission of Rena Mizumu is to get close to a congressman who is on vacation here to steal information, not murder.

"Who knows. Maybe she's keeping her mouth shut." Kurokawa Rin said, "What are you doing so much, sleep."

"No!" Amuro Toru finally tore off the brown candy on his body and threw it aside, "Get up, if something really happens, the police will come soon."

"What are you afraid of when the police come?" Kurokawa Rin finally opened his eyes, still looking lazy, "I don't even have a weapon with me, and I'm not afraid of being searched."

"Too lazy to tell you." Amuro said angrily.

However, the pillow in his arms was gone, Kurokawa Rin had almost woken up from his doze, and slowly got up to wash up.

Sure enough, before he could get dressed, there was a knock on the door.

"Wait a minute." Rin Kurokawa said in a raised voice, and took out a mask for Toru Amuro to put on.

Toru Amuro had just put on her black colored contact lenses, and gave him a hard look.

Opening the door, there are several strange men at the door, and there are Mori Kogoro and Kudo Shinichi beside them.

"Sorry, policeman. My name is Hengshan." The leading middle-aged man took out his police officer ID and said politely.

"Excuse me, what happened?" Kurokawa Rin asked calmly while buttoning his shirt.

"A guest of this hotel was murdered and died. Did you hear anything?" Officer Hengshan asked directly.

"..." Kurokawa Rin looked at the police officer who was setting someone up by opening his mouth speechlessly, and asked, "When did you get killed?"

"According to the presumed time of death, it is about 1:00 am to 3:00 am today." Officer Hengshan took a breath.

"No." Kurokawa Rin smiled, "We were woken up not long ago when we heard a scream. We just got up and were about to see what happened, and you came, the police officer."

"Oh? By the way, your alibi from 1:00 am to 3:00 am?" Police Officer Hengshan asked.

He didn't know why, but he just felt that the young man in front of him had a distinctive temperament, maybe it was a kind of intuition of the old criminal policeman, and he couldn't say that he could judge a person's quality, but just: this person is not simple.