Chapter 85

Night Attack

It was two o'clock in the morning US time when we arrived at JFK International Airport in New York.

Kurokawa Rin faced Shirakawa Hikoichi's face, only carrying a light backpack, not even a suitcase, took a taxi and went straight to the Four Seasons Hotel. On the way, he opened his notebook, hacked into the hotel system brutally, found Kenji Hoshino's reservation record, and added his name by the way.

Walking into the hotel lobby, there was only one young man on duty. When he saw him, he quickly stood up and greeted him: "Hello, sir, do you have an appointment?"

"I live here, and I accidentally lost my room card, can I get a replacement?" Kurokawa Rin replied without changing his face.

The young man was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't think there was any problem. After all, he does not work 24 hours a day, so it is impossible to know every customer. Hearing this, he showed an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, sir, what is your room number?"

"1019. Shirakawa Yanichi." Kurokawa Rin said.

"Okay, Mr. Baichuan, please wait a moment." The young man immediately opened the hotel guest registration, and quickly found the record of room 1019.

Well, there are two Japanese guests staying here, Hikoichi Shirakawa and Kenji Hoshino.

He quickly took out a blank room card and re-entered the information: "Mr. Bai Chuan, please keep your room card well. If you have any questions, please contact the front desk."

"Thank you." Kurokawa Rin picked up the room card, nodded slightly, and walked into the elevator.

The number slowly rose, and his mood also soared.

At this time, the kitty should be sleeping soundly. Would it be a surprise to see him?

The elevator door opened slowly, and he stepped onto the wool carpeted corridor and found the number 1019.

"I'm here, Toru." Kurokawa Rin swiped the card to open the electronic lock, and pushed the door in.

With a soft "click", the door automatically locked, and the lights in the corridor were turned off again.

The huge floor-to-ceiling windows are only covered with a layer of tulle curtains, and the feasting lights of the New York night scene can be vaguely seen. The light in the room is a bit dim, but the position of the furniture can be roughly seen clearly.

In the middle of the spacious double bed, the duvet arched a human shape, motionless.

Kurokawa Rin smiled lightly, and was about to take off his backpack when suddenly there was a sharp wind sound from behind his head. If he was hit, it would definitely not be a concussion that could solve the problem.

He was still holding on to the backpack strap with one hand, and his body was slightly tilted. Something brushed past his shoulder, and the sound sounded like metal.

The person behind said "Hey", but his reaction was not slow at all. He kicked his knees and slashed at the back of his neck with his hand knife.

Kurokawa Rin, however, seemed to have eyes behind his back, without turning his head, he clasped his wrist with his backhand, pulled him along the way, and led him around half a circle, and the kick naturally missed.

The man's back was almost pressed against his chest, one hand was bound, and the elbow of the other hand bumped back without hesitation.

However, Kurokawa Rin is so familiar with his movements that he even knows exactly what he will do next. He strikes first, blocks his elbow with his palm, and then touches it along his forearm. The left hand is also buckled behind the back.