Chapter 58

The dancing that Rin Kurokawa said was of course to amuse Toru Amuro. They only boarded the boat if they had a mission, so how could they do something that deliberately attracted attention.

Even, they slipped in from the sidelines at a quarter past 7:00, after the party organizers had finished their speeches and officially opened.

The two of them were leaning in the corner with a glass of champagne each. The close distance made people nearby smile kindly when they saw it, and consciously walked away to make it easier for them to whisper in their ears.

"Did you find the target?" Kurokawa Rin asked.

Amuro clung close to his arms, using his body as a cover, quietly looked at the crowd in the banquet hall, and said in a low voice: "I see, I'm sitting there alone, without a partner. But I haven't found him yet. Object."

"Do you think it will appear today?" Kurokawa Rin said.

"Certainly not." Toru Amuro shook his head, "His trading partner is definitely not an ordinary person. He can hold his breath. At this time, most of them are observing secretly like us."

"You decide." Kurokawa Rin chuckled, "You are the expert in infiltrating and searching, I listen to you."

"You really just listen to me, don't make trouble." Amuro gave him a blank look, pushed him away in disgust, took another glass of champagne, walked around, saw no one was paying attention, and then mixed into the crowd.

Kurokawa Rin held the wine glass and sipped it in small sips, but his eyes followed the white figure calmly.

I saw Toru Amuro looking around, while approaching the target person - Mitsui Kenta, the young owner of Mitsui Information Engineering, as if hesitating for a while, he chose the sofa next to him to sit down.

That uneasy look is very much like a young student who is new to society and has never seen the luxury of high society.

I really wanted to see the panicked expression on that face, the watery eyes filled with fear, but I didn't dare to resist.

Kurokawa Rin took a sip of wine to get rid of some inappropriate things in his mind.

Hmm... No matter how easy it looks to be bullied, the cat's claws are very sharp. Not only dare to resist, but also able to scratch people to death.

In a blink of an eye, Toru Amuro had chatted with Kenta Mitsui and sat down on a sofa.

Kurokawa Rin let out a "tsk" and shook his head.

This was the first time he had seen Toru Amuro as an intelligence officer, and he was completely different from him in front of him. Sure enough, he had the acting skills to win an Oscar.

"President Bai Chuan?" Suddenly, an uncertain voice came from beside him.

When Kurokawa Rin turned his head, he couldn't help but scold his enemy for narrow roads.

Isn't that family of four that looks pleasing to the eye and mind the Kudo family and Mao Lilan? It was Kudo Shinichi who called him.

"It's really President Shirakawa." Kudo Shinichi scratched his head, "I only saw you, so I thought I was wrong."

"He is not used to this kind of occasion, so he will go back first, and I will stay with him for a while." Kurokawa Rin touched his head with a smile, and raised his head to say hello to the couple, "Mr. Kudo, Miss Yukiko."

"Ah, President Shirakawa is really good at talking." Yukiko Kudo smiled and was in a great mood, "Xiaoxin gave you trouble this afternoon."

"It's okay, I like this child quite a lot." Kurokawa Rin continued to rub.