Chapter 56

Ear Studs

Akira Lvchuan was very anxious, for three whole days, he didn't find a chance to communicate with Zero alone.

During the day, Toru Amuro went out early and returned late, with a solemn face. Akira Midorikawa was also afraid that he was performing some dangerous task, so he didn't dare to distract him, and he couldn't avoid Rin Kurokawa at night.

He didn't believe that Zero didn't know what he meant, that was to evade on purpose. However, if it weren't for the coincidence of You Shunran, the two undercover agents shouldn't have been connected horizontally. What's more, they belonged to different departments. In fact, Zero's level was higher than his, and he couldn't report to the line.

"Is it okay to put it here?" Zhu Xingda's voice came from the side.

"Ah, yes." Lu Chuanming came back to his senses, focused on the work in hand, and pointed to the cabinet on the side, "Just put it inside, remember to put the label on the outside, it's easy to find."

"OK." Zhu Xingda opened the cabinet and put in the various seasoning materials he just bought from the plastic bags.

"I'm almost here, go up and call Mr. Kurokawa and Amuro-kun down for dinner." Akira Lvchuan said casually.

"I think Amuro-kun doesn't really want to see me knock on the door." Zhu Xingda shrugged and took the pot from him, "I'll take it out, you go up."

Lu Chuanming was startled, sighed, and took off his apron helplessly.

Sandwiched between Xiao Xunran and his partner every day, I feel tired. I don't know how Kurokawa Rin can watch it with great interest, what's so interesting?

He went upstairs and came to the door of the master bedroom. He was about to knock on the door, but there was a strange voice from inside:

"Don't touch it! It's itchy!"

"Then don't hide, I won't be right."

"How can you not move like this... Hiss, it hurts!"

"It will be fine soon, Ren Ren."

"asshole!"

"You didn't treat me just now..."

"Shut up! Are you ready?"

"Isn't this afraid of your pain? Then I continue?"

"Get over it quickly!"

"If it's slow, it's you; if it's fast, it's you. Why are you so troublesome?"

"Then you change, go find Belmore... Hey, what are you doing so hard, you are revenge!"

"Ah."

Lv Chuanming's face turned black, his brain became hot, and he slapped the door hard.

The room was suddenly quiet. After a few seconds, there were footsteps approaching, and then there was a "click", and the insurance was opened.

"Midorikawa?" Toru Amuro who appeared at the door looked puzzled, and then seemed to remember something, "Are you calling us for dinner? Sorry, come down immediately."

Lu Chuanming looked at him in surprise.

There was no unsightly picture as imagined, even... Amuro Toru's attire was still grand that he had never seen before.

The purple-gray silk shirt has no wrinkles at all, the white suit is tailored to fit, and the navy blue tie is pinned with a diamond-encrusted tie clip. With a move of the hand, the ruby ​​cufflinks on the cuffs reflect dazzling brilliance.