Chapter 84

USA.

The morning sun shone through the curtains, illuminating the room.

Lv Chuanming sat on the chair, his head dozed off bit by bit, suddenly he couldn't support himself, his whole body was tilted, almost fell, and he woke up suddenly.

I looked at the time, 8:10.

He stood up, stretched his waist, moved his stiff body, and went to see the situation of Xiao Shuan.

Maybe this time the medicine and alcohol were really over. Toru Amuro huddled under the soft duvet, sleeping soundly, his face was flushed, exuding a faint smell of alcohol.

After all, he was drunk like this last night and vomited several times, and Akira Lvchuan was inconvenient to help him take a bath, so he could only wipe his face and hands and let him lie down like this. Later, I will call the hotel to clean up the messy room next door.

"Hmm..." Amuro murmured vaguely, hugging the pillow in his arms even tighter.

Lv Chuanming twitched the corners of his mouth, remembering Young Shunran's "I want to sleep with you" that shocked his jaw. So how do those two usually sleep! Do you hug and sleep like Zero hugs the pillow now!

Heart tired.

"Hiro?" Perhaps the feeling of being stared at triggered an instinctive vigilance, Toru Amuro opened his eyes, but after seeing who was next to him, he immediately relaxed, "Why don't you go back to your room to sleep? "

"This is my room." Akira Lvchuan reminded.

"Ah?" Amuro was stunned for a moment, blinked blankly, and looked left and right.

Although the rooms they booked were of the same type and adjacent to each other, the layout was just the opposite. This is indeed... not your own room?

"I remember I went back to my room last night..." He sat up, scratched his hair, and murmured to himself in confusion.

It can't be sleepwalking.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Lu Chuanming stood in front of the bed with his arms folded, staring down at him.

"Last night? Let me think about it..." Toru Amuro rubbed his temple that was still aching, and recalled, "I had dinner with William, and he drugged my wine. Hmm... I investigated, and it was some people who were intoxicated. Catalyst that works faster, I drank it without a big problem, and then... I got drunk? Anyway, with Hiro by my side, it won't hurt me."

"Well, and then?" Lu Chuanming nodded, with no expression on his face.

"You...why are you looking at me like that?" Amuro shrank back subconsciously, a little terrified, "What did I say? Or did I do something? You can't...I ran over to attack you in the middle of the night, right?"

"Think again." Lu Chuanming was about to be laughed at by him.

"Hmm..." Toru Amuro looked up at the ceiling, frowning in deep thought.

Drunk, being helped back by Hiro, seems to have vomited in the bathroom, well, it caused Hiro a lot of trouble. Then I fell asleep... and then... uncomfortable, woke up and vomited again, and changed the room... Eh?

As the memory gradually became clearer, the expression on his face also petrified.

"Remember?" Lu Chuanming knew at a glance that he had remembered.

Toru Amuro almost jumped up from the bed, frantically looking for the phone, finally got out from under the pillow, the hand that opened the phone was trembling.